'Extra Time' gives 10 children and a guardian/parent the opportunity to:
- Meet and quiz Saints players in a press conference setting
- See behind the scenes in a stadium tour
- Take part in a practical rugby session (weather permitting) including coaching from Saints players
- Practical activities for adults and children to work together
- Free match programme and photos from the day
- Voucher for the Saints Superstore
- Complimentary light refreshments as you use the Saints Study Centre as your base for the day
Whether you are a parent, guardian, grandparent, aunt or uncle, 'Extra Time' is the perfect way to increase your enjoyment of the Saints by spending time with your son or daughter, niece, nephew or grandchild. It is also the perfect birthday or Christmas present for a junior Saint!
For more information contact Pete Austen or Jeanette Campkin in the Saints Study Centre - call 01604 599152.