We’re proud to join forces with StubHub, our new Official Ticket Marketplace partner, and are excited that together we’ll provide fans with a safe and convenient place to buy and sell Saints match tickets.
The world’s largest ticket marketplace enables season card holders to resell their seats for home matches they cannot attend, at a price they set, while giving other supporters the opportunity to experience the unique atmosphere of a Franklin’s Gardens match day.
- Season card holders can list their seat for home matches they cannot attend, at a price they set. (Neither the club nor StubHub will ever dictate prices or list tickets for sale)
- Saints supporters can then buy these tickets
- StubHub handle all customer support issues, no dealing directly with sellers/buyers – that's StubHub's job
- Every order is backed by the StubHub FanProtect™ Guarantee
How to sell your seat
- Create a StubHub account, select the match you’re selling for and set your price. You can adjust your price any time before your seat sells. Have your booking reference number handy (this is shown on the front of your Season Card), as you’ll need to enter it so StubHub can verify your ticket info with the box office.
- If your tickets sell, the box office will be notified by Stubhub and the match will be removed from your season ticket card
- Paper tickets are issued for the buyer to pick up at the stadium.
- StubHub will transfer the balance of your payment (after deducting the commission you’re your PayPal account 5- 8 business days after the match
If your tickets don’t sell, they’ll remain on your season ticket card and you won’t incur any charges.
- Have you got a question about StubHub? See our FAQs
List your seat today - StubHub.co.uk/Saints