Get training like the Saints this September © Northampton Saints
Club News Kick start your season with Train Like A Saint 2013/14
Whether you're a local rugby player looking to give yourself an edge over your competitors, or just looking to add something extra to your fitness regime, sign up for Train Like A Saint, which starts for a new season on Wednesday, September 18th!
After a summer hiatus in which the Saints conditioners concentrated on getting the players into shape, TLAS returns for them to give you the same treatment!
Based in the Saints' gym at Franklin's Gardens, TLAS is like no other training programme you may have followed. You get all the experience and knowledge of some of the Aviva Premiership's top conditioners, while also the added motivation that comes from being a part of a group who are all working their hardest towards shared goals.
Following in last year's successful programme, TLAS will run for each week throughout the season, with a short break for the festive holidays. Each session costs £25 per person, on a pay as you train basis.
Sessions start at 6:30pm each Wednesday and last for one hour. Home training programmes and nutritional advice will be included to support the TLAS experience.
To book your place email email@example.com
Benefits of TLAS:
- Specialised strength and conditioning advice
- Group training sessions specifically designed to improve mobility, fitness, strength and power
- Train in a great atmosphere
- Experience the techniques and methods used by the Saints players to get in the best shape ever
- Strip away unwanted body fat and hit personal targets
- Personal training and advice available