© Getty Images
Club News Job vacancy - Community Officer
Northampton Saints has a vacancy for a Community Officer to join the club's award-winning community team.
Northampton Saints has a strong history at the heart of its local community, and the community team is a vital part of the club's operations, both in terms of introducing the Saints brand to new audiences, attracting new supporters and growing the sport of rugby in the area.
The Community Officer take the club into the community in and around the Northampton area to as many people as possible, delivering a structured school/rugby club programme.
- To deliver a tag, healthy eating and educational rugby programmes in and around Northampton and the surrounding counties.
- To deliver sponsored structured rugby programme at local rugby clubs in and around Northampton and surrounding counties.
- To identify appropriate community groups around surrounding areas and develop partnerships for future commercial activities.
- To liaise with head of community on a regular basis on what activities to date have taken place and present appropriate weekly reports in accordance with day to day activities.
- To update the VIEWS reporting system on a monthly basis for invoicing purposes
- To maintain a database of organisational contacts and develop relationships appropriately.
- You will be required to work matchdays and other club and community department events.
- To develop holiday clubs at relevant venues and build relationships.
- To sell and promote the Bernie’s gang membership and the CashBack scheme to all the relevant personnel
- To promote, sell and deliver birthday parties both for matchday and non-matchdays
- Minimum RFU Level 2 coaching qualification
- Clean CRB
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Aged 18-and-over
HOW TO APPLY
Send a full CV and cover letter - including your current salary - to:
Head of Community
Or email email@example.com
All applications must be received no later than close of business on Tuesday, May 20th. Interviews will take place during the week commencing Monday, June 2nd.