Club News Job Vacancy - Assistant Analyst
Northampton Saints are offering a new role within their Analysis Department for the 2014/2015 season.
This is an excellent development opportunity that would suit a student looking to fulfil a paid work placement, or a recent graduate looking to gain practical experience within a leading professional rugby club.
Duties will include:
- Working closely with the Analysis team, helping to provide analysis support to representative teams of Northampton Saints
- Assist in the filming of training and matches
- Contribute to the delivery of additional analysis support services to identified personnel within the Northampton Saints Performance Department, as directed by the Head of Analysis
- A minimum 2:1 qualification at degree level (or equivalent) in sports science/or related area
- Experience in the use of video analysis software and associated packages to present information
- Prior analysis experience within a team environment
- A high standard of organisational skills
- Knowledge of Rugby Union
This role runs until May 31st, 2015 with a salary of £10,000. Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours, evenings and weekends as required.
Although the post requires evening and weekend work, the successful candidate will not be expected to work more than 35 hours per week
Applicants must submit a CV and covering letter to
RossAppleton@northamptonsaints.co.uk before 12noon on Friday, June 27th, 2014.
Applicants can also apply by post to:
Head of Analysis
Interviews will be held during the week beginning July 7th, 2014. Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.