Club News At Monday's Open Day you can...
There are a wide range of activities on offer when the doors to Franklin's Gardens are thrown open on Bank Holiday Monday.
Supporters will be able to...
- Have a go at rugby skills and drills with players on Pitch 1 (weather dependent)
- Have their photo taken with the Aviva Premiership, Amlin Challenge Cup and Heineken Cup trophies in the Rodber Suite
- Interview players in the Media Room. We'll even send you the video, too!
- See how the changing room is set up for match day
- Find out how other teams are analysed
- See behind the scenes in the players' lounge, gym and physio room
- Give the youngsters a run-around in a special kids disco in the Heroes' Bar
- Take on the players at table tennis in the Marquee
- Snap up a bargain in a massive shop sale in the Captains' Bar
- Make their own name badges in the Study Centre
- Have all their online ticketing questions answered in the Rodber Suite
There will be a Treasure Hunt, too, with every winning card getting a prize!
All of this, and for FREE!
Franklin's Gardens will be open for supporters between 3pm and 5pm on Bank Holiday Monday. Car parks A, B and C (Ross Road) will be open from 2pm.