TICKET COLLECTIONS ASSISTANT
Description: Handling ticket collections ahead of all home Saints matches at Franklin's Gardens, under instruction from Ticket Office supervisor
Working hours: From three hours prior to kick off until 15 minutes after. Candidate will need to be flexible in working hours, with games scheduled for Friday evenings or Saturday and Sunday afternoons. May also need to be available for non-rugby events at Franklin's Gardens (e.g. Fireworks display)
To apply for this role, please CLICK HERE to email your CV, or post: FAO Joan Plackett, Franklin's Gardens, Weedon Road, Northampton, NN5 5BG
MATCH DAY MANAGEMENT
Northampton Saints Football Rugby Club
Benefits: Competitive hourly rate
Start: August onwards
Duration: Match days
Work at a premier Northampton stadium!
Northampton Saints are currently seeking all levels of ‘Management’ to support the operations team with the match day hospitality, retail operations and the delivery of great service to our clients.
Principle duties will include:
• The delivery of great food and great customer service to all of our guests!
• Leading and directing the staff within your area to ensure that the highest level of food and
customer service are provided at all times
• Ensuring that all staff are professional in their appearance and approach at all times, ensuring that any remedial ‘on the spot’ training is carried out to resolve any service issues
• Working with other managers to pool resources and support where necessary
• Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are adhered to whilst completing the company documentation in a timely fashion
• Safeguarding all company monies and property
Leadership experience is a minimum requirement!
The successful candidate will:
• Have solid background in hospitality
• Have lead teams to success for a minimum of one year
• Have a confident and outgoing personality
• Be hard working and someone who enjoys a challenge
• Set the highest standard of personal presentation at all times
• Be aware of the needs of our guests
• Provide the highest standard of service at all times
• Be self-composed in all situations, no matter how busy you are
If you feel you have a ‘Can Do’ and ‘Responsible’ attitude with the ability to motivate and lead a ‘Team’ then please submit your application.
CLICK HERE to email your CV and covering letter to Kudos.
VIP WAITING AND BAR STAFF
Northampton Saints Rugby Football Club
Hourly rate dependant on experience
Want to be a part of a prestigious event where you’ll be surrounded by high profile sports stars?
We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
Northampton Saints are looking for bar and waiting staff to work at VIP events throughout the year. From winter sporting events in Premiership Rugby and the Champions Cup, or if sport isn't your thing then how about top commercial conference and banqueting events in Northampton?
If you are flexible with your time and live within commuting distance of Northampton then what’s stopping you from joining us?
If you have experience in the following areas then the rest is a piece of cake:
• Bar staff
• Event bar staff
• Waiting staff
• FOH restaurant staff
Experience of six months is ideal but we do also provide an entire day of training.
So if you have a fab personality, love to serve, have a good attitude to daily challenges and can do it all with a smile on your face then what is stopping you from joining the Saints to work at all these exciting events?!
You meet some awesome people, work in some great venues and earn money along the way.
The question is, what’s stopping you?
Don't keep a good thing to yourself.
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure, financial CRB check and identity checks will be carried out for this opportunity.
CLICK HERE to email your application.