CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
Northampton Saints has a rare opportunity within the club’s commercial team to grow what is already the country’s most consistently financially successful rugby club.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will play an important role in what is an exciting time for the Aviva Premiership champions. Not only is there the exciting prospect of working with the reigning English club rugby champions, but with an upcoming expansion of Franklin’s Gardens Northampton Saints is well placed to on the growth of rugby union in the East Midlands in the wake of the upcoming Rugby World Cup.
Given the nature of the industry regular weekend and out-of-hours work is to be expected.
- Generating leads and sales for new business, such as advertising, hospitality and sponsorship (for both match day and non-match day events)
- Account management, working with the club’s Elite Sponsors and Partners
- Delivering events, including match day and non-match day (eg club dinners)
- Working closely with external stakeholders, such as the Rugby Football Union and Premiership Rugby, on the successful delivery of non-club events
- Experience in sports and events is advantageous. Experience in advertising, major charities, or conferencing and banqueting would also be seen positively
- Full UK drivers’ licence
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV and cover letter to:
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Close of business on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014.
Please note that only candidates invited for interview will be notified.
PART-TIME COMMUNITY COACHES
Northampton Saints’ award-winning community department is now recruiting part-time coaches to help deliver the club’s wide range of local and national programmes in schools and junior rugby clubs.
Reporting to the club’s head of community, the coaches will introduce Northampton Saints into the community in and around the town and the surrounding area, working with as many schools, clubs, organisations and people as possible.
Through the successful delivery of structured programmes, the community coaches will develop the Saints brand and help inspire a new generation of supporters and rugby players.
- To deliver a structured rag rugby programme in both Northampton and the surrounding counties
- To identify appropriate community groups in Northampton and surrounding areas, and develop partnerships for future activities
- To liaise with head of community on a regular basis, presenting weekly reports in accordance with day-to-day activities
- To maintain a database of organisational contacts and develop relationships accordingly
- To develop holiday coaching camps at relevant venues throughout the east of England, and build relationships accordingly
- UKCC Level Two coaching qualification
- DBS checked (formerly CRB)
- Full UK driving licence
Applicants should email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com no later than the close of business on Friday, October 10th, 2014.
Only successful applicants will be notified by the club.
VIP WAITING AND BAR STAFF
Northampton Saints Rugby Football Club
Hourly rate dependant on experience
Want to be a part of a prestigious event where you’ll be surrounded by high profile sports stars?
We have a once in a lifetime opportunity for you!
Northampton Saints are looking for bar and waiting staff to work at VIP events throughout the year. From winter sporting events in Premiership Rugby and the Champions Cup, or if sport isn't your thing then how about top commercial conference and banqueting events in Northampton?
If you are flexible with your time and live within commuting distance of Northampton then what’s stopping you from joining us?
If you have experience in the following areas then the rest is a piece of cake:
• Bar staff
• Event bar staff
• Waiting staff
• FOH restaurant staff
Experience of six months is ideal but we do also provide an entire day of training.
So if you have a fab personality, love to serve, have a good attitude to daily challenges and can do it all with a smile on your face then what is stopping you from joining the Saints to work at all these exciting events?!
You meet some awesome people, work in some great venues and earn money along the way.
The question is, what’s stopping you?
Don't keep a good thing to yourself.
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Please be aware that a criminal disclosure, financial CRB check and identity checks will be carried out for this opportunity.
CLICK HERE to email your application.