- Post-match traffic management will be in operation to clear all car parks as quickly and smoothly as possible. However, the additional traffic at Sixfields may mean that getting out of club car parks may take more time than normal. Supporters are nevertheless strongly urged to respect the directions given to them by the staff operating the traffic management
- There is no need to rush off, with the Six Nations clash between England and France being shown in the bars throughout Franklin's Gardens - stay and cheer on the trio of Saints representing their country with your fellow club supporters!
- There is also plenty happening to keep supporters entertained before the game. The Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup for Under-12s is taking place throughout the morning, with the final at around 1:30pm. There is also loads of Comic Relief fun in the Village, including wet sponge throwing at members of the Saints squad from 1:30pm!
- The Fine Food Co have the following offers for Season Ticket Holders:
Two chicken thighs, chips and coleslaw for £5
Free tea or coffee with every hot food purchase (one cup per person; only available at the food units, not the coffee unit)
- The Matchday Village opens at 12noon!