This role will involve the preparation and delivery of optimal performance food to the Saints players through the training week and on home match days. Key responsibilities involve the preparation of foods as directed by the team head chef, the washing of kitchen equipment, and ensuring the food preparation areas are kept clean and hygienic.
Hours are not fixed but will mainly involve early mornings through to mid-afternoons five days per week. Days and hours may vary due to match and training schedule changes, so a degree of flexibility will be expected, as directed by the team head chef.
Pay is on an hourly basis and will be approximately 36-50 hours per week.
The club is looking for an individual who is committed to their work, punctual, enthusiastic and keen to learn. Basic kitchen skills and/or experience are preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in knowing more about the role please contact Gavin Austin at email@example.com
LOCATION Franklin’s Gardens, Weedon Road, Northampton, NN5 5BG
REPORT TO Head of Retail
SALARY Competitive (depending on skills and experience)
About the role
- To ensure customers have an enjoyable shopping experience and to maintain impeccable store standards.
Key tasks will include:
Sales and Fulfilment Assistant
- To welcome and advise customers
- Ensure goods are well displayed
- Processing payments
- Receive and process deliveries from suppliers
- Maintain high standards on the shop floor
- Ensure the shop floor is always fully stocked
- Deal with customer queries
- Assist with web fulfilment where necessary
The Successful candidate will
- Have a friendly and engaging personality
- Helpful and polite
- Able to work as part of a team
- Smart appearance and articulate
- Confident and strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to evaluate, prioritise and schedule multiple projects
- Need to be self-motivated
- Retail experience is essential
- Experience within a fast-paced high street retail store is desired
- Previous cash handling is desired
- Experience in a one-to-one customer facing environment
- Must be able to commit to 4-5 weekday and weekend shifts until Christmas and 2-3 weekly shifts after Christmas, including Game Days
TO APPLY Please email your C.V. and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
START DATE ASAP
CLOSING DATE Thursday, December 1st, 2016