REPORTS TO: Saints Store Manager
LOCATION: cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (NN5 5BG). Travel such as is required to fulfil duties.
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: Variable – will include some work on evenings, weekends and public holidays.
CONTRACT TYPE: Part-time
To provide customer service and operational support in the Saints Store, primarily on matchdays.
- Have a proactive approach to serving customers within the store and customers with online queries.
- General till work.
- Ensure the shop floor is always clean, tidy and fully stocked.
- Fulfil orders placed via the Club’s e-commerce platform.
- Work with the Store Manager in ensuring the stock rooms are clear, tidy and well managed.
- Work with the Store Manager in accepting and checking all deliveries.
- Respond to customer queries.
- Deal with customer refunds & exchanges.
- Involved in stock control and management.
- Balance cash registers.
- Ensure all products are priced and displayed in a correct manner.
- Keep up-to-date with promotions and displays.
- Provide cover for colleagues as and when necessary.
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the efficient operation of the Retail department.
- Availability for all Northampton Saints home matchdays (approximately two per month).
- Retail experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]. Please put the job title of the position you are applying for as the subject of the email.