The Saints are heading back to Clermont-Ferrand in October for their first European Rugby Champions Cup trip of the season, and you can book your place to join the players in France!
The Saints’ two-night trip will leave Luton Airport on Friday, October 20th and return on Sunday, October 22nd, and includes:
- Return flights on a private charter plane with the Saints squad between Luton and Clermont-Ferrand
- Coach transfers between Clermont-Ferrand airport and the city centre, and between the hotel and stadium on match day
- Two nights’ four-star bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Clermont-Ferrand
- A guarantee of best available match tickets, once they become available
Upgrades are also available, which includes:
- Dinner in France with a taster menu
- Upgraded hotel room
- VIP lounge at Luton Airport on the way out
This trip costs £525 per person, based on two sharing, and can be booked now with Sue Hewitt via email@example.com or by calling 01604 599112 during office hours.
Prices do not include match tickets.