Travel with the team on Clermont adventure
Thursday, October 12, 2017
The Saints' first away day in this season's Champions Cup will be at the home of last year's finalists and French champions, Clermont Auvergne, and supporters have the chance to embark on a unique trip with the Saints players to the outstanding venue.
Stade Marcel-Michelin provides one of European rugby's most intense spectator experiences, with the town square of Clermont-Ferrand itself a picturesque setting for your weekend.
What's more, with limited availability of direct flights to the city itself, our private trip and chartered flight will make for stress free travel arrangements!
The Saints’ two-night trip will leave Luton Airport on Friday, October 20th and return on Sunday, October 22nd, and includes:
- Return flights on a private charter plane with the Saints playing squad between Luton and Clermont-Ferrand
- Coach transfers between Clermont-Ferrand airport and the city centre, and the hotel to stadium on match day
- Two nights’ four-star bed and breakfast accommodation in the centre of Clermont-Ferrand
- A guarantee of best available match tickets (available to purchase when booking)
Upgrades are also available, which include:
- Dinner in France with a taster menu
- Upgraded hotel room
- VIP lounge at Luton Airport on the way out
This trip costs £525 per person, based on two sharing, and can be booked now with Sue Hewitt via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01604 599115
If you are interested in booking flights only, please contact us at the email address above.