More hospitality spaces released for Lionel Richie concert
Sunday, February 11, 2018
Due to popular demand, a limited number of new hospitality spaces have been released by Northampton Saints for Lionel Richie’s summer concert at Franklin’s Gardens.
The ‘Dancing on the Ceiling’, ‘Say You, Say Me’ and ‘All Night Long’ packages all sold out in record time last week after the American superstar announced he will play in Northampton for the very first time on Friday 1st June.
But the new ‘Three Times A Lady’ package now offers the full VIP experience from the Heroes Lounge in the Tetley’s Stand.
Customers can take advantage of a privately-reserved parking space and fast-track entry into the stadium, before being treated to a three-course Chef’s table dining experience.
A souvenir laminate will keep your ticket safe as you take your place for the concert in premium seating, where you will enjoy a clear view of the stage from near the front of the arena (click link at the bottom of this page for a map of hospitality seating).
From arrival until 30 minutes after the encore, a fully-inclusive drinks service – with prosecco available throughout – is included with the ‘Three Times A Lady’ ticket, ensuring your VIP experience goes the distance.
The ‘Three Times A Lady’ package* includes:
- Exclusive fast-track hospitality entrance
- Party playlist specially selected by Lionel Ritchie
- Premium seating close to the stage (click link at the bottom of this page for a map of hospitality seating)
- Welcome drink
- Fully inclusive drinks package – including fine wines, premium beers and spirits
- Prosecco available throughout
- Three-course chef’s table
- Post-concert access with all-inclusive drinks served half an hour afterwards
- Reserved parking – one pass per four guests
- Souvenir laminate and lanyard
Price - £275 per person (call 01604 751543 for more info)
*All hospitality packages are subject to licence
To see a map of hospitality seating, please CLICK HERE.