2) Click on ‘My Basket’ on the top of the page
3) Click on ‘Ticket Resale’ on the menu on the right-hand side of the page
4) Choose the relevant game that you would like to re-sell your ticket for. Please note that only games which are on general sale will be shown
5) Choose which Season Ticket you would like to re-sell (all accounts in your Friends and Family Group will be shown). Clicking ‘List for resale’ will then make your seat or terrace space available for general sale. You will also receive a confirmation email
6) Should your seat or terrace space then be bought by another supporter you will receive 50 percent of the face value of the ticket
If your question is not answered in the list below then please email email@example.com with full details and a member of the customer service team will get in touch!
I’ve released my ticket for re-sale but it has not been bought. Will I still get the money for the ticket?
No. You will only receive your money if your ticket has been re-sold. Northampton Saints cannot guarantee a successful re-sale of your ticket.
I can now attend the match. What do I do?
Contact the Saints Ticket Office as soon as possible because your Season Card will not work for the game. If your seat or terrace space has not been re-sold then the club will send you a paper ticket for the game.
If your seat or terrace space has been re-sold then you will have to purchase a match ticket at full price. You cannot claim this back against the value of your Season Ticket.
Can I still use StubHub to re-sell my ticket?
Yes, but the club’s sponsorship with StubHub has now expired, meaning that instead of the special subsidised rate they had before Season Ticket Holders are now subject to the normal terms and conditions imposed by the re-selling site.
In order to re-sell a Season Ticket Holder must have the paper ticket for the game they cannot attend, for which they need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details, including the match in question and the full name and membership number of all relevant Season Ticket Holder(s).
This process incurs a £10 handling, administration and postage charge per ticket, which is payable at the time of the request.
Once the paper ticket has been received, the Season Ticket Holder can then re-sell through StubHub, choosing the price that they wish to set.