An online auction to raise funds for the Northampton Saints Academy set-up is now live ahead of the Club’s annual End of Season Awards.
One of the most important events on the calendar at Franklin’s Gardens, the event – presented this year by GRS and supported by Wentworth Alexander and Omnia Contracts – is set for the evening of Tuesday 8 June, beginning at 7pm.
Saints will roll out the red carpet as the team’s best performers this season are recognised for their performances on the pitch.
But while tickets for the black-tie dinner are now sold out, an online auction remains available for anyone to enter – with all proceeds going to support the Club’s Academy for the 2021/22 campaign.
To view the auction lots, please CLICK HERE. Bidding for all items closes at the conclusion of the Awards next Tuesday (8 June) at 10.30pm.
Amongst almost 50 items available, some of the highlights include…
- Captain’s Run experience for six people ahead of the East Midlands Derby
- 2021 Lions Test shirt signed by Dan Biggar and Courtney Lawes
- Mascot Experience for a home match at Franklin’s Gardens
- One-on-one kicking clinic with Dan Biggar
- Burnt Lemon private dining experience at home (nine-course tasting menu)
- Scrum coaching session with Club captain Alex Waller
- Coffee-making masterclass with Saints scrum-half Henry Taylor
- Throwing session with Saints hooker Reece Marshall
- A number of signed Northampton Saints or England rugby shirts, prints and balls
- Hospitality Experiences at Franklin’s Gardens and Twickenham
- Clay Shooting Experience at Honesberie
- Carlsberg Factory Tour for ten people
- Behind-the-scenes Tour of Franklin’s Gardens
- Travis Perkins power tool bundle
So don’t delay and place your bids now! To enter the End of Season Awards auction, simply CLICK HERE and select ‘bid now’ on your chosen lot, or for further information about any of the items available please contact [email protected].