Hospitality packages for this year’s Autumn Internationals at Twickenham are now available to purchase directly from Northampton Saints.
Packages range from £370 (hospitality only) to £515 per person plus VAT, and are available for the Club’s members to purchase. Please GET IN TOUCH HERE if you are unsure whether you qualify.
England welcome Australia (Saturday 13 November, kick-off 5.30pm) and South Africa (Saturday 20 November, kick-off 3.15pm) to Twickenham for this year’s autumn campaign, and packages at Twickenham Stoop are available for both matches from Northampton Saints.
Northampton Saints’ international hospitality packages all include:
- Match ticket
- Private tables for groups of 10 or 12 (shared tables available for smaller groups)
- Champagne reception and fully inclusive bar (including beers, wines and soft drinks)
- Pre-match interviews with some of rugby’s biggest stars and legends of the game
- Post-match food and drinks at The Stoop while the crowds die down
- On-site Car Parking facility
- Matchday programme
- Season-long Saints Membership
Just five minutes’ walk from Twickenham Stadium, The Stoop is the perfect venue to enjoy England’s international Test matches in style.
On international matchdays, in the prestigious Members’ Lounge, Northampton Saints members can enjoy a fantastic day with friends and family or engage with key clients or colleagues.
The Club’s international ticket ballot will open in October – more details about how to enter will be released at the time and sent to opted-in Season Ticket Holders via email. To manage your opt in status please CLICK HERE.
To enquire about hospitality spaces at the upcoming Autumn Internationals, or to request an International Hospitality brochure, please email [email protected] or fill out the form below.