TITLE Northampton Saints part-time community coach
REPORTING TO Head of Community
JOB PURPOSE To introduce and to take the club into the community in and around the Northampton area to as many people as possible. To deliver a structured school/rugby club programme and develop the Saints brand.
• To deliver a structured tag rugby programme in and around Northampton and the surrounding counties.
• To identify appropriate community groups around surrounding areas and develop partnerships for future commercial activities.
• To liaise with head of community on a regular basis on what activities to date have taken place and present appropriate weekly reports in accordance with day to day activities.
• To maintain a database of organisational contacts and develop relationships appropriately.
• To develop holiday clubs at relevant venues and build relationships.
• UKCC Level 2 required
• CRB checked
Applicants should email a copy of their CV and covering letter to [email protected] no later than close of play, Friday, October 11th, 2013. Please note that only successful applicants will be notified by the club.