Franklin’s Gardens is set to stage a second drive-in theatre experience this Easter, with tickets for Horrible Histories – Barmy Britain now on sale.
With the home of Northampton Saints already hosting three performances of David Walliams’ Billionaire Boy – Live on Stage on Thursday 8 April, the touring Horrible Histories production will also roll into town for two shows on Wednesday 7 April.
Horrible Histories – Barmy Britain is a gag-filled gallop through centuries of British history, with amazing actors playing the likes of Queen Boudicca, King Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes, Dick Turpin, Queen Victoria and more historical characters from our barmy past!
Tickets are now available to book HERE for both 2pm and 5pm shows in Car Park D at Franklin’s Gardens, from just £39.50* per car.
HORRIBLE HISTORIES LIVE ON STAGE
Based on the bestselling books written by Terry Deary, illustrated by Martin Brown and published by Scholastic, Horrible Histories Live on Stage first launched in 2005 with the world premieres of Terrible Tudors and Vile Victorians. Since then, the Birmingham Stage Company has produced eighteen different Horrible shows, performing to over three million people in the UK – including the longest running children’s show in West End history, with its record-breaking series Barmy Britain.
Horrible Histories Live on Stage has also become a worldwide phenomenon, performing in Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, New Zealand and Australia, where it performed in the Concert Hall of the Sydney Opera House.
- All current Covid-19 social-distancing guidelines will be strictly adhered to, to ensure everybody has an enjoyable and safe experience.
- Car Park Party is an organised gathering whereby we will know in advance those who are attending, enabling contact with attendees before, during and after the event.
- No different from people attending other socially-distanced events, our expectation is that people will already be attuned to the measures required.
- We have a traffic management team on site and all vehicles will be parked two metres apart.
- Tickets will be scanned through the windows, so no human contact necessary.
- There will be a range of food and beverage offering available at the event and we will be adhering to all the COVID-19 government guidelines.
- Toilet facilities will be provided with social distancing health and safety management and sanitisation measures in place.
* All bookings subject to a £2.50 booking fee.