Northampton Saints can today announce that Clarity Sports has been appointed as the Club’s official Team and Supporter Travel Supplier.
Following the collapse of Thomas Cook Sport, the Club has worked as quickly as possible to secure the services of another travel provider to plan and deliver supporter trips to follow Saints in European competition, as well as planning the senior squad’s regular travel to away matches.
Part of Clarity Travel Management, one of the UK’s largest travel management companies, Clarity Sports boast a wealth of high-profile clients and experience in sports travel.
“I want to thank our supporters for their patience as we have gone through the process of appointing a new travel supplier,” said chief executive Mark Darbon.
“We understand how keen many of our supporters are to ensure their places on our Heineken Champions Cup trips to Benetton and Lyon are secure, and I’m delighted we have now found a solution.
“However, it’s important anyone who has already booked onto trips with Thomas Cook Sport reads the Club’s instructions on what to do next carefully – you will need to rebook your trip with Clarity Sports, as well as claiming back any money paid to Thomas Cook via the ATOL protection scheme.
“We want to ensure that no supporter who has already booked is left out in the cold, so anyone who can provide a Thomas Cook Sport booking reference (relating to Lyon or Benetton) will have a 48-hour priority window to book onto our exclusive trips, before any remaining availability is then offered for general sale.”
Booking or rebooking with Clarity Sports
If you previously booked to travel to Benetton or Lyon with Thomas Cook Sport, you will need to claim back any money paid via the ATOL protection scheme.
Please CLICK HERE to visit the CAA website for details of how to make your claim.
All supporters will need to make new bookings for the new packages on offer with Clarity Sports:
- Trips to both Benetton and Lyon will now operate as one-night trips, flying on a chartered team aircraft.
- Supporters and the playing squad will travel the day before the game, departing from Birmingham International airport in the morning, and will fly home after the final whistle.
- Trips include flights, one night’s accommodation, transfers and representative service. Match tickets will also be organised for supporters at an additional cost.
Any supporter who can provide a Thomas Cook Sport booking reference relating to Lyon or Benetton will have a 48-hour priority window to book onto these exclusive trips. Any remaining availability will then be offered to all supporters.
To book your place on supporter travel for the trips to Benetton or Lyon, you will need to do the following:
- Call 0333 230 9124 to make your new booking:
- 48-hour priority window – lines will be open from Monday 14 October until Wednesday 15 October (9am-5pm) for those supporters who can provide a Thomas Cook Sport booking reference.
- General sale – lines will be open from Wednesday 16 October (9am-5pm) for remaining supporters.
- You will need to confirm:
- Which trip you want to book
- Your preferred hotel (see below)
- Your traveller names and dates of birth
- A contact telephone number and email address
- A postal address
- Any dietary requirements
- Any special assistance requirements
- Card payment details (payment will be taken immediately)
An online booking page for Northampton Saints with Clarity Sports will be available for future trips – however for now, you will need to call 0333 230 9124.
Benetton Rugby vs Northampton Saints, 22/11/19 to 23/11/19
- 3* BB Hotel (Twin/Double/Triple room) – £274pp
- 3* BB Hotel (Single room) – £299pp
- 4* Continental Hotel (Twin/Double/Triple room) – £294pp
- 4* Continental Hotel (Single room) – £324pp
- Flight Only available – £175pp
Lyon OU vs Northampton Saints, 17/01/20 to 18/01/20
- 3* Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache (Twin/Double/Triple room) – £274pp
- 3* Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache (Single room) – £314pp
- 4* Mercure Saxe Lafayette (Twin/Double/Triple room) – £294pp
- 4* Mercure Saxe Lafayette (Single room) – £344pp
- Flight Only available – £175pp
Once you have called to book, and paid for your trip in full, you will then receive a booking confirmation and ATOL certificate from Clarity Sports. A full itinerary will follow approximately seven days before you depart the UK.