Saints forwards Mikey Haywood and Teimana Harrison have been named in the BT Sport Aviva Premiership Rugby Dream Team following a string of impressive performances this season.
The Dream Team was announced last night at the Aviva Premiership Rugby awards at the London Hilton, an evening that recognised outstanding contributions to the Aviva Premiership throughout the season.
Saracens forward Maro Itoje took home the Land Rover Discovery of the Season award with Harry Mallinder and Paul Hill also shortlisted.
The Green Flag Forward of the Season award was won by Wasps’ George Smith with Teimana Harrison also in contention for the award.
In the Citizen Try of the Season category Harry Thacker’s try against Saints was the winner with George Pisi’s try in the last match of the season against Gloucester also shortlisted.
BT Sport Aviva Premiership Rugby Dream Team:
- Alex Goode (Saracens)
- Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)
- Elliott Daly (Wasps)
- Charles Piutau (Wasps)
- Telusa Veainu (Leicester Tigers)
- Gareth Steenson (Exeter Chiefs)
- Francois Hougaard (Worcester Warriors)
- Mako Vunipola (Saracens)
- Mike Haywood (Northampton Saints)
- Vadim Cobîla (Sale Sharks)
- Maro Itoje (Saracens)
- George Kruis (Saracens)
- Teimana Harrison (Northampton Saints)
- George Smith (Wasps)
- Billy Vunipola (Saracens)