Get your rugby fix this summer as Franklin’s Gardens opens its doors to host a screening of the British & Irish Lions first Test against South Africa.
With Saints’ Courtney Lawes and Dan Biggar both in the squad with the touring side, there’ll be plenty for Northampton supporters to cheer about as the Lions take to the field for the first Test match on Saturday 24 July.
And Saints are opening the doors to supporters for a four-course dinner in the Rodber Suite at Franklin’s Gardens.
Six-person tables are available to book now for the restaurant-style screening, with VIP car parking and a cash bar included and a silent auction taking place on the night.
B&I Lions vs South Africa, First Test
- Date: Saturday 24 July, 2021
- Kick-off: 5pm
- Menu: Four-course meal, with tea and coffee included
- Drinks: Cash bar, drinks packages available
- Dress code: Smart casual, shirts welcome!
- Tables: Six-person tables available to book (guests can be from different households)
- Safety: Covid-19 pre-event questionnaire and temperature checks on arrival
- Price: £99 per person (inc VAT)
To book your place today, speak to a member of our hospitality team by emailing [email protected] or make an enquiry below.