- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Join us for Northampton Saints Foundation Day, there are plenty of activities going on around the ground – please donate generously!
- Face painting, raffle tickets and auction prizes – head to the Foundation stand in the Village to find out more.
- Staff from the Foundation will also be on hand to provide more information on the life-changing work their programmes do across the region.
- Renew or purchase your 2022/23 Season Ticket in person at the Ticket Office from 10am.
- Connor Adams will be joining us in the Supporter Village pre and post-match.
Northampton Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Saturday for Round 22 of the Gallagher Premiership, as they welcome Bristol Bears.
Saints and Bears have enjoyed a number of close encounters in recent seasons, with four of the last six clashes between the teams being decided by less than a score; and Chris Boyd’s side will have the chance to complete the season double over Bristol after coming out on top at Ashton Gate earlier in the campaign.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
This Saturday’s clash with Bristol Bears is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets for the clash are on sale from £20 adult / £8 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off, opening again at half-time and for 30 minutes after the match. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season.
Prices** within the Early Bird sales window start from just £328 for adults and £70 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£191/£70). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Saturday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and for 30 minutes after Saints’ clash with Bristol Bears.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 2pm on Saturday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
Saturday’s game against Bristol will see Northampton Saints Foundation celebrate their second annual Foundation Day, in partnership with cinch. There’s a host of activities happening around the stadium including...
- AUCTION: Until 8pm on Saturday evening, you can help Northampton Saints Foundation raise important funding and bag yourself an incredible prize at the same time by bidding in our auction! Bidding is done online and open now HERE – good luck and thank you for your support!
- When the auction closes, your credit card will automatically be charged only if you have won an item and/or made a donation. You will then be sent a text and email notification with a confirmation of your payment.
- RAFFLE: Tickets cost just £1 each and can be bought around the ground at Saturday’s game! Head along to the Rodber and Members bars, or the Foundation stand in the Supporter Village, to have a go.
- Winners will be drawn and announced at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens at midday on Wednesday 6th April 2022.
- BUCKET SHAKES AND SELFIES WITH SAINTS PLAYERS: Have your coins and notes handy as members of Saints’ squad who aren't involved in the match on Saturday and Foundation volunteers will be at the turnstiles and in the Supporter Village collecting donations and taking selfies.
- TOMBOLA: Head to the Inclusion Hub for a fun and easy way to get involved and great for the whole family – look out for a 5 or 0 at the end of your ticket to win!
- FACE PAINTING: Get into the spirit and get your face painted inside the Inclusion Hub with a donation to the Foundation, on a pay-what-you-feel basis.
- MERCHANDISE: Pick up a cookbook and other Foundation merchandise from the Foundation’s stand in the Supporter Village, or in the Rodber and Members bars as well as the Saints Store (both the Main and Village Stores).
- ONE-OFF DONATION: If you would prefer to give a one-off donation, please click HERE and you will be taken straight to our Enthuse page to donate an amount of your choice. You can also make a donation through the Saints Store; donations of any amount are accepted, with a minimum donation of £1 required.
- ECOCUPS: As always, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – each cup provides a donation to the Foundation’s programmes and this Saturday we'll be aiming to beat the record of 1765 cups. Help us do that by dropping your cup into one of the marked bins around the stadium!
- We’ll be joined by some of the stars of the future on Saturday, as Under-11s from across the region take part in a Land Rover Cup Matchday Festival at Old Scouts RFC, before forming a parade of clubs around the pitch at half-time.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Main Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday – and with 25% off Home Kit and 50% off selected training wear, be sure to head over to grab a bargain!
- Connor Adams will join us in the Supporter Village before the game, he will treat us to some tunes from 2pm before returning after the full-time whistle.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg and Church’s Stands – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 9pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- Club of the Match, Ipswich RFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation as well as forming the Guard of Honour as the teams run out.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Club Partners Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles, so head along to see them to find out more.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seat during the break as Northampton Saints Foundation will be looking to fundraise during their Kicking Competition, in partnership with cinch. cinch will be donating money to the Foundation’s cause for every kick that goes over – with up to £12,000 up for grabs!
- We’ll also be joined by the clubs from our LandRover Cup Matchday Festival at half-time, who will form a parade around the pitch – give them a wave as they pass you!
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will re-open after the match until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- Connor Adams will be back in the Supporter Village performing for half an hour after the match – so stick around to hear his set before you head off.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Saturday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.