Northampton Saints’ Community staff are delighted to confirm that some of the Club’s summer rugby camps will now be held at the end of August.
With the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in a number of restrictions being placed on Saints’ summer programme, our Community department have worked hard to amend the dates and ensure that several camps will be able to be delivered.
The Club have developed a model that enables camps to be delivered safely for all participants and staff at Franklin’s Gardens and Long Buckby RFC in line with the RFU’s and Government’s social distancing regulations.
The following camps have been moved back until slightly later in the summer:
- One-Day Skills Clinic @ Long Buckby RFC (ages 6-14) – moved from Monday 20 July to Monday 24 August
- Three-Day Rugby Camp @ Franklin’s Gardens (ages 6-16) – moved from 28-30 July to 18-21 August
- Four-Day Rugby Camp @ Franklin’s Gardens (ages 6-16) – moved from 28-31 July to 25-28 August
- One-Day Kicking Clinic @ Franklin’s Gardens (ages 6-16) – moved from Friday 31 July to Friday 21 and Friday 28 August
All existing bookers will be contacted VIA EMAIL with information relevant to their camp, giving them the option to transfer their booking to these new dates. Please note; Franklin’s Gardens camp bookers will have until Friday 24 July to confirm whether they would like to secure a space on one of the new camp dates.
Unfortunately, because of the measures now required to run camps safely, the Community team have been forced to temporarily reduce programmes and the following camps have been postponed until further notice:
- Three-Day Rugby Camp @ Wisbech Grammar School (ages 6-14) – originally scheduled for 22-24 July
- Three-Day Rugby Camp @ Ipswich RFC (ages 6-14) – originally scheduled for 18-20 August
- Four-Day Rugby Camp @ Ipswich RFC (ages 6-16) – originally scheduled for 18-21 August
All bookers for these camps will be contacted VIA EMAIL by the Community team with more information.