- Stadium opens 5.45pm, kick-off 7.45pm.
- Tickets are still available for Friday’s clash from £22 adult and £8 child*.
- Join us in the stadium early to see the newest young Saints sign on with our Senior Academy.
- Oundle School CCF Band will join us at half-time.
Northampton Saints welcome Bath Rugby to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Gallagher Premiership on Friday 10 March (kick-off: 7.45pm).
After claiming important back-to-back wins at home over Sale Sharks and Gloucester Rugby, Phil Dowson’s men return to the hallowed Northampton turf on Friday to take on Bath under the lights.
The West Country outfit came out on top in the reverse fixture back in October – running out 27-14 winners at the Rec – but with Saints still firmly in the race for a top-four spot, and seven home Premiership wins from eight matches already under their belt this term, the stage is set for another blockbuster encounter on Friday.
Tickets for the clash are still available – with prices starting from £22 adult / £8 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going on at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Bath are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £22 adult / £8 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
- Please give a big cheer for Friday’s mascot Hector Waters as she runs out with Saints! Hector is 11, he plays for Old Northamptonians and his favourite Northampton players are James Grayson and Tommy Freeman.
- Solo artist Chris Wilkinson will sing live in the Supporter Village from 5.45pm, and will return in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- We’re also delighted to welcome back Oundle School CCF Band on Friday, their jazz group will join us in the Village from 6.45pm before the whole band treats us to some tunes on the pitch at half-time.
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Village – with photo opportunities and more, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- Old Northamptonians are Friday’s Club of the Match, forming the Guard of Honour as Saints take to the field.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- We’ll also be joined by Towcestrians RFC who’ll be bucket shaking around the ground – please donate generously!
+ SAINTS U18s SIGNINGS
- You can welcome several Saints of the future before the match on Friday, as the newest group of graduates from our Under-18s side sign on to our Senior Academy for the 2023/24 season.
- Fresh from signing their contracts up in the Directors Lounge, the young starlets will join us in the stadium before the game – so head to your seats early to see which new faces have made the step up!
+ 23/24 SEASON TICKETS
- Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2023/24 season.
- Prices* within the Early Bird sales window start from just £335 for adults and £57 for children – with the Ticket Office open from 12pm on Friday until 30 minutes after Saints vs Bath for those wishing to purchase or renew in person.
- For full details on pricing, benefits and more CLICK HERE.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office will be open inside the Saints Store from 12pm on matchday, with the windows will be open from 5pm until ten minutes after Saints kick-off (approximately 7.55pm), as well as during the half-time interval.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 11pm.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits will now ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) – cash refunds will no longer be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 4.45pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 5.45pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at midnight on Friday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle to raise money for their upcoming Foundation Day – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch on Friday, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints asks supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|12pm||Ticket Office and Saints Store open|
|4.45pm||Car Parks open|
|5.15pm||Directors Suite, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite and Heroes Restaurant open|
|5.45pm||Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open|
|7.45pm||Northampton Saints vs Bath Rugby KO|
|7.45pm||Saints Store & Ticket Office close|
|8.30pm (approx)||Northampton Saints vs Bath Rugby HT|
|8.30pm (approx)||Ticket Office re-opens during the half-time interval|
|9.30pm (approx)||Northampton Saints vs Bath Rugby FT|
|9.30pm||Saints Store re-opens for 30 minutes|
|11pm||Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar|
|12am||Car Parks close|
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All 23/24 Season Ticket prices are subject to a £2.50 booking fee, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.