Tickets are now on sale for Northampton Saints’ Gallagher Premiership clash against Bristol Bears, with the match set to take place on Saturday 29 October (kick-off: 3pm) at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens.
The men in Black, Green and Gold completed a season’s double over their West Country opponents last term in the league, and with 16 tries between the sides across the two matches, there's sure to be rugby aplenty on show at the end of October.
New for 2022/23, Season Ticket Holders and Members will enjoy an extended priority window as part of their packages (of four and two days respectively) during which a 20% discount will be applied to ticket prices. For Saints vs Bristol, this means prices will start from just £17 adult / £6 child*.
From Saturday 24 September, tickets go on general sale and start from just £18 adult / £6 child* within the Early Bird pricing window, which closes on Monday 19 September. After the Early Bird window closes, prices for all supporters will start at £22 adult / £8 child* for this fixture.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS:
- All home Gallagher Premiership games are included in your 22/23 Season Ticket package.
- Season Ticket Holders can purchase extra tickets for the clash from 12pm on Tuesday 20 September, during a four-day presale window where they can enjoy an exclusive 20% discount rate.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number to purchase online.
- Those who have purchased a Membership for the 2022/23 season – available now for £20 adult and £10 junior* – can secure their early-access tickets from 12pm on Thursday 22 September, during their two-day presale window – with Members’ tickets also subject to an exclusive 20% discount during the window.
- Please ensure you are logged in to your ticketing account using your membership number (found on your original purchase receipt) to purchase online.
EARLY BIRD TICKETS:
- All remaining tickets will go on general sale in the Early Bird window from Saturday 24 September – with a 15% discount applied to ticket prices for a two-week period.
GENERAL SALE TICKETS:
- Tickets will then rise to full price at 11.59pm on Saturday 8 October.
- Please note, ticket prices will rise by a further £3 (per ticket) if purchased on a matchday.
- Matchday hospitality upgrades are also available to book for both Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket purchasers, with upgrades costing only £24 per person in the Captain’s Club for Saints’ clash with Bristol. For any other hospitality questions/purchases, please submit an enquiry form below.
To get updates from Northampton Saints, including being the first to hear when match tickets go on general sale, sign up to our mailing list HERE.
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.