- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 3pm.
- Cobblers kick-off at 2pm at Sixfields, so please leave plenty of time to get to the stadium.
- We’ll have live music from The Horn Brokers pre-match, at half-time and in the Rodber Bar after the game.
- Principle partners cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Supporter Village – keep an eye out for them around the ground!
- Brand-new food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties will be open in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
Northampton Saints welcome Leicester Tigers to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Gallagher Premiership on Saturday 24 September (kick-off: 3pm) for the first East Midlands Derby clash of the season.
Phil Dowson’s side claimed their first win of the 2022/23 campaign last weekend against London Irish, and now the men in Black, Green and Gold head into the second of back-to-back home clashes to face reigning league champions and local rivals Tigers.
Tickets for the Gallagher Premiership match are still available – with prices starting from £28 adult / £10 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs London Irish are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £28 adult / £10 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (3pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- The Trailer Store will also be open outside Gate 3 from 1pm until kick-off (3pm).
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 1pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- We’re expecting to be very busy on Saturday; please avoid coming to the Ticket Office before the game for issues not related to the Saints vs Tigers match. Please note, Year Bars for the new season are available to collect at half-time and post-match.
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until the end of half-time (approximately 4pm) and after the match until 5.15pm (approx).
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Principal partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Supporter Village – with Saints wrapped cars to see, free ice cream on offer, and photo opportunities, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- The Horn Brokers will treat us to some live music in the Supporter Village before the match on Saturday, beginning from 1pm, as well as joining us on the pitch at half-time and returning after the game in the Rodber Bar too.
- We’ll be joined by Under-8s from across the county to take part in our Matchday Festival – they’ll join us on Pitch 3 from 10.30am and again for a parade of clubs around the pitch at half-time. Give them a wave as they pass you!
- Stewarts & Lloyds RFC are Saturday’s Club of the Match and will form the Guard of Honour as the sides run out.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar and Warner’s Bar in the Supporter Village.
- Our popular Saul’s of Spratton food unit will be in its new home by Gate 2 – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find new food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 6pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 10pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite opens
|Tunnel Club, Directors Suite, Warner’s Experience and Heroes Restaurant open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Leicester Tigers KO
|Saints Store closes
|Northampton Saints vs Leicester Tigers HT
|Ticket Office closes after the interval
|Northampton Saints vs Leicester Tigers FT
|Ticket Office and Saints Store re-open for 30 minutes
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.