Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful candidate will play an important role in what is an exciting time for the Aviva Premiership champions.
Not only is there the exciting prospect of working with the reigning English club rugby champions, but with an upcoming expansion of Franklin’s Gardens Northampton Saints is well placed to on the growth of rugby union in the East Midlands in the wake of the upcoming Rugby World Cup.
Given the nature of the industry regular weekend and out-of-hours work is to be expected.
- Generating leads and sales for new business, such as advertising, hospitality and sponsorship (for both match day and non-match day events)
- Account management, working with the club’s Elite Sponsors and Partners
- Delivering events, including match day and non-match day (eg club dinners)
- Working closely with external stakeholders, such as the Rugby Football Union and Premiership Rugby, on the successful delivery of non-club events
- Experience in sports and events is advantageous. Experience in advertising, major charities, or conferencing and banqueting would also be seen positively
- Full UK drivers’ licence
HOW TO APPLY
Send a CV and cover letter to:
Or email [email protected]
Close of business on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014.
Please note that only candidates invited for interview will be notified.