Northampton Saints will celebrate their tenth year of hosting residential rugby camps at Stowe School in the summer of 2021.
Due to exceptional demand, we've added some extra spaces to this summer's camps – to book email [email protected] now.
Inspired by our desire to encourage and develop young talent, our coaches have developed a suitable programme to continually challenge young people and give them a worthwhile rugby experience.
Children will get the chance to develop their understanding of the game through a variety of activities and game situations at our Stowe School residential rugby camp. Training is structured into two sessions throughout the day with specific outcomes agreed by coaches. Coaches challenge the children to decision make and adapt to new scenarios, aiding their player development. Saints Community strive to help all participants reach their full potential, no matter if they have played rugby before or not.
Northampton Saints rugby camps are assisted by professional players (subject to availability) who share the common passion for rugby. The players spend time answering questions asked by the children as well as showcasing their own training tips and techniques.
Stowe Residential Rugby Camps Dates 2021
- Girls only four-day residential: Monday 2 August to Thursday 5 August (U13s – U17s), £395* VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
- Boys three-day residential: Tuesday 3 August to Thursday 5 August (U10s – U12s), £360* SPACES AVAILABLE
- Saints Legends Weekend two-day residential: Saturday 7 August to Sunday 8 August (U14s – U17s), £250* VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
- Boys five-day residential: Monday 9 August to Friday 13 August (U13s – U17s), £495* VERY LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
For more information please contact [email protected] Group/sibling and rebooker discount rates or instalment payment options are available.
Included in the cost of the residential rugby camp:
- Northampton Saints kit bundle
- Training session with Northampton Saints players
- Full bed and board for the duration of the residential rugby camp
- Evening activities (to include cricket, football, swimming)
- Strength & conditioning & nutrition workshops
* All prices inc VAT and subject to a £2.50 booking fee.