Northampton Saints have launched a new matchday mascot experience package offering youngsters the chance to run out with their heroes at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens.
For the first time ever, the opportunity to be a matchday mascot is open for all of Saints’ games in the Gallagher Premiership and Investec Champions Cup.
The offer is open to children aged between seven and 16-years-old, with each mascot randomly allocated a Saints player to run out onto the field with ahead of kick-off.
Along with the incredible moment of treading the turf before thousands of spectators ahead of a big match alongside the Men in Black, Green and Gold, matchday mascots also receive…
- One Child and one Adult ticket for that fixture, additional tickets can be purchased too.
- Northampton Saints 2023/24 Home Jersey.
- Two matchday programmes, which will feature the names of all the matchday mascots.
- Behind-the-scenes stadium tour delivered on the match date.
The matchday mascot experience costs £150, for more information and to book please CLICK HERE.
Once you have purchased your package, you will be contacted via e-mail with your match tickets, with more information also provided about the Mascot Experience and the behind-the-scenes stadium tour on your selected matchday.
* All mascot package purchases are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.