Everyone who participates in rugby union or any other event or activity at cinch stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is entitled to do in an enjoyable and safe environment.
Northampton Saints believes it has a moral and legal obligation to ensure that, when given responsibility for children, coaches, spectators, and volunteers, it provides them with the highest possible standard of care.
Northampton Saints is committed to devising and implementing policies that accepts its responsibility to safeguard children and vulnerable adults from the risk of harm and abuse.
This means that Northampton Saints will follow procedures to protect children and vulnerable adults and report any concerns about their welfare to the Club Safeguarding Lead, Rugby Football Union, and local social services and/or Police where necessary.
For more information, or should you or someone you know need any assistance in raising a concern, please contact the Club’s Safeguarding Leads and Officers:
Club Designated Safeguarding Lead – Connor Fleming
+44 (0) 7538156076
Foundation Designated Safeguarding Lead – Jordan Letts
+44 (0) 7713783505
Academy Safeguarding Officer – Alex O’Dowd
+44 (0) 7491818600
Behaviour which jeopardises the safety and enjoyment of others is not acceptable.
Northampton Saints has a zero-tolerance policy to any form of threatening behaviour, including but not limited to, foul or abusive language, racist, homophobic or any other abuse directed at players, coaches, match officials or spectators.
It is essential that all forms of unacceptable behaviour are reported so that appropriate action can be taken. If you witness any unacceptable behaviour, you can report it by:
- STEWARDS – please speak to a steward or a uniformed member of staff. We find that most concerns or complaints can be resolved at the time of the initial problem.
- TEXT – you can text 07841913151 on a matchday, but please be aware some networks can experience delays in delivery when the stadium is full.
- PHONE – contact 07841913151 and please leave a message if there is no answer so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
- EMAIL – [email protected].
- LETTER – Supporter Relations Team, cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens, Weedon Road, Northampton, NN5 5BG.
The Club reserves the right of admission and may even impose a ban on attending matches or other events at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens on any supporter who breaches the Club Code of Conduct.
Alternatively, you can contact the RFU via their Speak Up policy HERE.