Franklin’s Gardens has broken new ground in professional rugby with the launch of the Tunnel Club.
Available from the start of the 2019/20 season, the Tunnel Club allows supporters the chance to enter the inner sanctum of the stadium while also experiencing first-class hospitality within the Church’s Stand.
With the suite devised by WISH London, an interior architecture and design company with a wealth of experience in high-end hospitality, the Tunnel Club will provide a unique, innovative and elegant space to take your matchday experience to a whole new level.
- Unique hospitality experience inside a suite located at pitch level in the Church’s Stand beside the players’ changing rooms, boasting unparalleled views of the tunnel
- All-inclusive bar
- Sumptuous three-course meal cooked by the player’s chef
- Half and full-time grazing menu
- Enjoy unprecedented access to view the team in the tunnel prior to kick-off
- Meet Saints’ director of rugby, Chris Boyd, for a pre-match talk
- Matchday seats in the Church’s Stand behind Northampton Saints players dugout
- Full view of the pre and post-match media interviews
From £350 – £700* per person
*All prices subject to VAT