The ticket ballots for Northampton Saints’ final two home matches of the 2020/21 Gallagher Premiership season are now OPEN, allowing eligible* Season Ticket Holders to apply for tickets.
The men in Black, Green and Gold welcome Wasps (Saturday 29 May at 4.30pm) and then Exeter Chiefs (Sunday 6 June at 3pm), hoping to secure their place in the top four and progress through to the semi-finals of the competition.
Following the government’s gradual easing of restrictions, up to 4,000 home supporters are expected to be allowed through the Franklin’s Gardens gates for each match, with tickets costing just £30** each. A limited number of hospitality spaces are also available – please contact [email protected] to make an enquiry.
From Monday 17 May, supporters are expected to be allowed back into sporting stadia across the country (with limited capacities) – however, should this change during the priority access window (which closes at midday on Tuesday 11 May), anyone who has requested a ticket will have their order cancelled and not be charged.
The Club is already looking forward to being able to plan for a full-capacity stadium again as soon as possible, but for now – given only a limited number of supporters are permitted to attend matches – tickets will be allocated via a ballot system, as they were back in December.
TICKET BALLOT – Saints v Wasps and Saints v Exeter Chiefs
Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships before the Club initially took them off sale on Thursday 15 October 2020 (and have since had them automatically rolled over to the 2021/22 season) have priority access to the ticket ballots, which opened on Wednesday 5 May and close on Tuesday 11 May at 12pm.
Anyone with priority access to the ballots will have until the Tuesday deadline to register their interest to purchase up to four tickets (£30** each) for each match, as well as wheelchair plus carer (£30**), via the ballot shop which can be accessed here – but must carefully read our Code of Conduct BEFORE applying.
Once the ballot window closes (and provided there are no changes to the planned restrictions), those supporters who have been successful will be notified by Wednesday 12 May via email and automatically charged for their ticket(s).
Should any seats remain following the priority access ballot window, those Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships following the announcement of the Rollover plan between 19 November 2020 and 31 January 2021 will be eligible for a secondary ballot window, which will run from Wednesday 12 May to 12pm on Wednesday 19 May.
- Ballots for both the Wasps and Exeter matches will run concurrently and will be subject to the same deadlines. Eligible Season Ticket Holders are able to apply for both matches, but must apply for each match separately.
- All Season Ticket Holders with priority access to the ballot can view our ‘How to apply for the Ticket Ballot’ guide for step-by-step instructions for how to ensure your name is in the hat for tickets.
- You can apply for a group of up to FOUR tickets (supporters must be from the same household or support bubble), as per the government's current guidance regarding the safe reopening of sports stadia.
- Supporters will not be able to select their usual seats, or any specific seat, for this match. Given the need to manage the stadium to ensure social distancing, those successful in the ballot will be automatically allocated a seat, and this may mean that you are sitting in a very different section of the ground to your regular seat. You will not be permitted to change seats at any time, to ensure social distancing is maintained between supporters.
- All successful ballot applicants will be sent their tickets to print at home via email. The Club will not be posting tickets.
- In order to gain access into the ground, supporters will be required to bring a printed version of their matchday ticket (or be able to show their barcode on a mobile phone), photographic ID and a completed COVID-safe form – which will be emailed to you to complete 24 hours before the match.
- All supporters must wear a facemask at all times at Franklin’s Gardens unless eating or drinking, and should bring their own mask/covering with them.
- Car Parking (in car park D) will be available for £5 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance.
- A small selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the ground. All payments will be contactless only, and all food and drink must be taken straight back to your seat to be consumed.
- There will be no designated smoking area in operation at Franklin’s Gardens, to prevent people congregating in any area of the ground. No smoking whatsoever will be permitted on matchday.
* Those who renewed their Season Tickets before the Club initially took them off sale on Thursday 15 October 2020 are eligible to enter the first ballot. Those Season Ticket Holders who renewed their memberships following the announcement of the Rollover plan between 19 November 2020 and 31 January 2021 will be eligible for a second ballot, should any tickets remain.
** Plus £2.50 booking fee.