- Stadium opens 1pm, kick-off 2pm.
- Grab a selfie with the WXV1 trophy in the Members Bar (Barwell Stand).
- Food units will be open inside the Members Bar (Barwell Stand).
- Please note; the Rodber Bar (Carlsberg Stand) will not be open for this match.
- Tickets still available for just £7.50 adults / £3 juniors*.
Loughborough Lightning return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for their first Allianz Premiership Women’s Rugby match in Northampton this season on Saturday 9 December (kick-off: 2pm).
Welcoming fifth-placed Bristol Bears to Northampton, Lightning come into the match off the back of their first win of the league term – having downed Leicester Tigers Women 24-14 last weekend.
Tickets for the clash on Saturday are still available from just £7.50 adult / £3 junior*. If you purchased a Loughborough Lightning Season Ticket, you should have received your ticket to Saturday’s game via email. If you have not yet, please email [email protected].
For more detail on everything that’s going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Loughborough Lightning vs Bristol Bears are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £7.50 adult / £3 junior*.
- Please note; seating for this match is reserved seats only in the Carlsberg Stand, so please stick to the seat location indicated on your ticket.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Please note, Saints Season Ticket Holders will not be able to access the ground using their 2023/24 Season Ticket cards.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until 3pm. After the first half, supporters can access the Saints Store during the half-time interval – please see stewards at Gate 1 to leave the stadium and gain re-entry.
- Please note, our Village Stores will not be open for this match.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Saturday until approximately 15 minutes after kick-off (approx 2.15pm).
- Please note, from 10am to 12pm you will need to enter the Saints Store to purchase tickets, with the Ticket Office windows opening at 12pm.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Head along to the Members Bar from 1pm for your chance to grab a selfie with the WXV1 trophy.
- There will be face painting available in the Members Bar pre-match.
- Get to your seats early to hear from some of Lightning’s stars 15 minutes before kick-off, as Saturday’s Club of the Match, Kettering RUFC – who will also form the Guard of Honour as the teams run out – take part in a Q&A session.
- Stick in your seats at half-time to watch a supporter kicking competition on the pitch! Our Community team will be selecting volunteers from amongst the crowd, so look out for them if you want to get involved.
- Hang around after match to see if you can catch one of Loughborough’s signed balls.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- Please note, food and drink will only be available from within the Members Bar, with all Supporter Village units closed on Saturday.
- A range of hot food and hot and cold beverages will be available within the Members Bar, with the Saul’s of Spratton unit open there too.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Bars will close at approximately 4.15pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Car Park A, B & C, NN5 5AX) will be available for £3 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- Car Park D will be used as an overflow should A, B and C become full.
- Please note, seasonal Saints Car Park passes are not valid for this fixture.
- After the Car Parks close at 6pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1 and 2 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- With no RFU-appointed timekeeper in attendance at the game on Saturday, the in-stadium clocks will not stop during the game.
- Please note, Saints’ Fan Radios will not be in use on Saturday.
|Saints Store and Ticket Office open
|Car Parks open
|Loughborough Lightning vs Bristol Bears KO
|Ticket Office closes
|Loughborough Lightning vs Bristol Bears HT
|Saints Store closes
|Loughborough Lightning vs Bristol Bears FT
|Members Bar closes
|Car Parks close
* Ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.