Franklin’s Gardens is set to open its doors once again this autumn to offer unique dining and hospitality experiences for screenings of England international matches.
The restaurant schedule kicks off on Saturday 31 October with a very special Six Nations ‘Super Saturday’ lunch, which will also be combined with Tom Wood’s Testimonial year and Northampton Saints’ 2019-20 Season Awards.
Join us in ‘Woody’s Restaurant’ in the Rodber Bar, where the legendary Saints flanker will act as host for the afternoon’s festivities – which will include a sumptuous five-course meal, special guest appearances from Saints first-team stars, screenings of Italy vs England and France vs Ireland matches, and the exclusive revealing of Saints’ End of Season awards winners between the games.
- Join us in ‘Woody’s Restaurant’, based in the Rodber Bar at Franklin’s Gardens
- Saints legend Tom Wood to act as host for the day, with Paul Hill, Rory Hutchinson, Alex Waller and Lewis Ludlam also attending as special guests
- Opportunity to pledge to Tom Wood Testimonial while booking
- Five-course meal – two courses to be served before kick-off
- Cash bar
- Live screening of Italy vs England and France vs Ireland fixtures
- Northampton Saints’ 2019/20 Season Awards winners will be announced in-between games
- Silent auction
- Doors will open at 3pm, and close promptly at 10pm
- Tables can be booked up to six people
All events are dependent on prevailing government guidance at the scheduled date of the event, and are therefore subject to change.
Book with confidence – refunds will be offered if for any reason the event cannot go ahead as planned.