- Stadium opens 11am, kick-off 1pm.
- Live music from Dan Knight and the Horn Brokers throughout matchday.
- Catch Saints U18s vs Midlands Central Academy after the match (kick-off: 3.30pm).
- Please be aware that Cobblers kick-off at 3pm at Sixfields.
- Cashless EcoCup returns will be available at all stadium bars from Saturday.
- Head to the Supporter Village to try a free sample of Warner’s 0% Botanic Garden Spirits.
Northampton Saints welcome Stade Rochelais to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Heineken Champions Cup on Saturday 21 January (kick-off: 1pm).
After claiming a resounding 46-17 win over Harlequins in their opening home clash of 2023, Saints return to Northampton in Round 4 looking to keep their European hopes alive with their first win in the competition.
Saints and Stade met for the first time ever in December, where ‘Les Maritimes’ claimed victory in the Heineken Champions Cup’s opening round at Stade Marcel Deflandre.
Tickets for the Heineken Champions Cup match are still available – with prices starting from £22 adult / £8 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Stade Rochelais are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £22 adult / £8 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until kick-off (1pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 11am until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until ten minutes after kick-off (approximately 1.10pm).
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Supporter Village – with photo opportunities and more, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- Solo artist Dan Knight will sing live in the Supporter Village from 11am to 12pm, and will return in the Rodber Bar after the match.
- We’ll also be joined by the Horn Brokers, who will be performing in the Village from 12pm to 12.45pm, and then again inside the stadium during the interval.
- Brackley RUFC are Saturday’s Club of the Match and will form the Guard of Honour as the sides run out.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- Saturday’s bucket shake will see local scout groups from across Northamptonshire join us around the ground – they are raising funds to go to the World Scout Jamboree in South Korea in July this year. The group will join 40,000 scouts from around the world for a once in a lifetime opportunity, so please give generously!
- We’ll be joined by the Young Inclusive Peoples Club in our Inclusion Hub on Saturday; they’ll be promoting their weekly physical activity sessions for young people with disabilities, held at the Pemberton Centre.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar and Warner’s Bar in the Supporter Village.
- Take part in Dry January with Warner’s Gin; they’ll be handing out free samples of Warner’s 0% Botanic Garden Spirits in the Supporter Village on Sunday.
- Our popular Saul’s of Spratton food unit will be in its new home by Gate 2 – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 4.30pm.
- Refunds on EcoCup deposits will now ONLY be made contactlessly (via card) from Saturday’s match onwards – cash refunds will no longer be issued.
- Refunds on EcoCup returns will be available at at least one till unit in all bars across the stadium for this game.
- Alternatively, EcoCup deposits can be donated into one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – Northampton Saints Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
+ SAINTS U18s vs MIDLANDS CENTRAL ACADEMY
- Stick in your seat after Saints vs Stade Rochelais to catch the Northampton stars of the future, as Saints Under-18s take on Midlands Central Academy on the main pitch at cinch Stadium at Franklin‘s Gardens (kick-off: 3.30pm).
- Northampton sit top of the Northern Conference as they head into their last home clash of the season; and after last weekend’s romping 44-0 win over Midlands West Academy, Will Parkin’s side are aiming to stay unbeaten in 2023 as they play their penultimate regular league clash of the season.
- Please note, entry to the U18s match is available only to Saints vs Stade Rochelais ticket holders.
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 10am, with the stadium opening its gates at 11am.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 7pm on Saturday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a front-loading stadium, Northampton Saints asks supporters to refrain from moving around the stadium while the match is in play to avoid blocking the view of your fellow supporters. Please note, you may be held back from returning to your seat by our stewards until there is a break in play.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Suite and Warner’s Experience open
|Executive Boxes, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite, Heroes Restaurant, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Stade Rochelais KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Northampton Saints vs Stade Rochelais HT
|Northampton Saints vs Stade Rochelais FT
|Saints Store re-opens for 30 minutes
|Northampton Saints U18s vs Midlands Central Academy KO
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
Check out more of what what the Supporter Village at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens has to offer in the video below...
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.