With Northampton Saints opening up their Heineken Champions Cup crusade later this month, the Club are delighted to offer the opportunity for supporters to enjoy first-class hospitality with some of the side that lifted the famous trophy 20 years ago.
The men in Black, Green and Gold take on Top 14 leaders Lyon OU on Sunday 17 November (kick-off 1pm), looking to follow in the footsteps of the 1999-2000 squad.
That Saints side claimed the Heineken Cup by beating Munster on an historic afternoon at Twickenham, and now the likes of Colin Deans, John Phillips, and Mattie Stewart among others are returning to Franklin’s Gardens to welcome the start of a new European campaign.
With places costing just £99* per person (including VAT) and including both a pre-game brunch and a meal after the full-time whistle, this opportunity to experience the Michael Jones Champions Suite on a matchday is one not to be missed!
For more information, or to book your place now, please contact [email protected].
Brunch with Heineken Cup Champions – package details
- Michael Jones Champions Suite hospitality at Franklin’s Gardens, including ticket for Northampton Saints vs Lyon OU
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary programmes, team sheets, and parking all included
- Pre-game Brunch provided
- Q&A with members of 2000 Heineken Cup winning squad before kick-off
- Heineken Cup winners available for photos
- Cash bar
- Padded match seat
- A hearty post-match Main Course meal will also be provided after the full-time whistle
Cost: £99pp* (including VAT)
* Drinks package upgrade also available for £125 per person including VAT.