After a successful inaugural season, the 'Club of the Match' initiative is back again for Saints' 2018/19 campaign.
Junior rugby clubs in the East Midlands are given the chance to play a central role in a home game as 'Club of the Match', as well as enjoying a unique experience where you will be as close as possible to Saints' superstars on gameday.
As 'Club of the Match' at a Saints home game in 2018/19, a club can make the most of several special benefits, including:
- Ticket offers for club players and members
- A coaching session for mini and junior teams with Saints players at the relevant club on a Sunday morning
- The chance to promote themselves to the Franklin's Gardens crowd with junior players forming the guard of honour as Saints run out onto the pitch
- A club profile in the matchday programme
- A signed 2018/19 Saints shirt for your clubhouse
"We are really excited to be able to offer up this opportunity for local rugby clubs to get closer to Saints on a matchday again for the coming season," said Connor Fleming, Saints' head of community.
"We saw a phenomenal level of interest in the initiative last year and I've got no doubt it will be the same again this season, so make sure to get your applications in early if you want to take part!"
The first opportunity to be 'Club of the Match' will be at Saints' Gallagher Premiership clash with Harlequins on Friday September 7th, and submissions can now be made for every subsequent game this season. To see Saints' full list of fixtures, please CLICK HERE.
To apply, all you need to do is complete the form below and a member of the Saints' community team will be in touch! For more information please contact email@example.com.