After another successful season, the ‘Club of the Match’ initiative is back again for Saints’ 2019/20 campaign.
Junior rugby clubs in the East Midlands are given the chance to play a central role in a home game as ‘Club of the Match’, as well as enjoying a unique experience where you will be as close as possible to Saints’ superstars on gameday.
Our Club of the Match initiative will include the following:
- Either discounted tickets or a Cashback Incentive for your Club of the Match fixture
- ‘Guard of Honour’ opportunity at kick off (up to 30 children are required for this)
- Season 19/20 Playing Jersey signed by the whole squad and presented by one of the players on matchday
- Feature for your club in the Matchday Programmes
- 1hr Coaching Session for your minis & juniors on your COTM fixture (held on the Northampton Saints training pitches prior to kick off)
- Half time parade and photo opportunity under posts
- Interview pre-match in the fan village on the Big Screen to promote your club
“We are really excited to be able to offer up this opportunity for local rugby clubs to get closer to Saints on a matchday again for the coming season,” said Connor Fleming, Saints’ head of community.
“We saw a phenomenal level of interest in the initiative last year and I’ve got no doubt it will be the same again this season, so make sure to get your applications in early if you want to take part!”
The first opportunity to be ‘Club of the Match’ will be at Saints’ Premiership Rugby Cup clash with Wasps on Saturday September 28th, and submissions can now be made for every subsequent game this season. To see Saints’ full list of fixtures, please CLICK HERE.
For more information on the Club of the Match programme, please contact commun[email protected].