Reporting to the club’s head of community, the coaches will introduce Northampton Saints into the community in and around the town and the surrounding area, working with as many schools, clubs, organisations and people as possible.
Through the successful delivery of structured programmes, the community coaches will develop the Saints brand and help inspire a new generation of supporters and rugby players.
- To deliver a structured rag rugby programme in both Northampton and the surrounding counties
- To identify appropriate community groups in Northampton and surrounding areas, and develop partnerships for future activities
- To liaise with head of community on a regular basis, presenting weekly reports in accordance with day-to-day activities
- To maintain a database of organisational contacts and develop relationships accordingly
- To develop holiday coaching camps at relevant venues throughout the east of England, and build relationships accordingly
- UKCC Level Two coaching qualification
- DBS checked (formerly CRB)
- Full UK driving licence
Applicants should email a covering letter and CV to [email protected] no later than the close of business on Friday, October 10th, 2014.
Only successful applicants will be notified by the club.