Northampton Saints’ Community Summer Camps are running throughout August, and places still remain on sale for those wishing to attend.
Eight different camps are available to book now for the Under-6 to Under-16 age groups, running at both Franklin’s Gardens and Long Buckby RFC.
With the COVID-19 pandemic ongoing, we will be exercising robust social-distancing practices across all of our camps. These practices align with current RFU regulations on the ‘Return To Play’ roadmap, as well as both national and local government social distancing and prevention policies.
There is limited capacity on all camps so book now to avoid disappointment – waiting lists are available for fully booked camps, given our Community Team will be able to increase the number of participants if the RFU Roadmap progresses further.
To view available camps and book now, please visit our Camp Finder page HERE. Places can also be booked over the phone by calling Maria Shemilt on 01604 599162.
Northampton Saints Summer Camps – COVID-19 Practices
- HYGIENE – Regular hand washing and sanitisation of equipment.
- PPE – Northampton Saints facemasks for staff and players.
- RUGBY – Safe and appropriate content designed in line with government and RFU guidelines to challenge and develop individuals.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Newly adapted camp procedures to ensure social distancing throughout the day.
- RFU REGULATIONS – All delivery adheres to RFU regulation 15 and the COVID-19 Return to Rugby Roadmap. Players will train in groups of five with their own dedicated rugby coach.
- STAFF – Fully trained and qualified staff.
- FIRST AID – Treatment and PPE procedures in place for any first aid incidents.
- TRACK AND TRACE – Questionnaires, temperature checks and a Track and Trace process to help monitor COVID tracing.
- DROP OFF / PICK UP – Goodbye to paperwork and queuing. Drop off and pick up will be managed to ensure no mixing between parents and players of other groups.