WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17TH European Rugby Champions Cup pool draw
The Saints are once again in Europe’s top club rugby competition next season. Pools will be drawn at a ceremony held in Neuchatel, Switzerland, which gets underway at 1:15pm, UK time. Hosted by BT Sport’s Craig Doyle and Raphael Ibanez from France Television, the draw will be streamed live on www.epcrugby.com
- The 20 clubs which have qualified on merit from the Aviva Premiership, Top 14 and Guinness PRO12 leagues, and/or the Champions Cup play-offs, will compete in the 2015/16 European Rugby Champions Cup in five pools of four
- The clubs are divided into four tiers based on their qualification position in their leagues. Tier 1 will contain the three league champions and two of the losing finalists from the leagues. This will be done by a draw in advance of the main pool draw
- Each pool will have at least one club from each of the three leagues, and from each of the four tiers
- There will be no more than two clubs from the same league in a pool and no pool will contain two PRO12 clubs from the same country
- Clubs from the same league will be kept apart until the allocation of the Tier 4 clubs
FRIDAY, JULY 3RD Aviva Premiership fixtures announcement
Premiership Rugby will be announcing the fixtures for the 2015/16 season at a special ceremony at BT Tower in central London.
Fixtures will be unveiled at 11am, and will be published on the Saints’ website as soon as possible thereafter, along with any announcements regarding locations of matches. The club will only be in a position to make any confirmations or announcements once fixtures have been received from Premiership Rugby.