An online auction to raise funds for the Northampton Saints Academy set-up is now LIVE ahead of the Club’s annual End of Season Awards.
One of the most important events on the calendar at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens, the event – supported once again by headline sponsor GRS and hosted by David Flatman – is set for the evening of Wednesday 25 May, beginning at 6.30pm.
Saints will roll out the red carpet as the team’s best performers this season are recognised for their performances on the pitch.
But while tickets for the black-tie dinner are now sold out, an online auction remains available for anyone to enter – with all proceeds going to support the Club’s Academy for the 2022/23 campaign.
To view the auction lots, please CLICK HERE. Bidding for all items closes at the conclusion of the Awards next Wednesday (25 May) at 10.30pm.
Amongst over 40 incredible items available, some of the highlights include…
- Commemorative England v Wales framed shirts signed by international captains Courtney Lawes and Dan Biggar
- Special edition ‘Northampton Saints x Travis Perkins’ Anniversary shirt (unworn)
- Two Hospitality Box tickets for Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium
- Warner’s Experience hospitality box for Saints’ first home match of the 2022/23 season
- Private tour of cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens for ten people
- Four-ball for golf at Woburn (including 18 holes and lunch) or Pytchley Golf Lodge (including 9 holes and 1hr Trackman session)
- A number of signed and/or match-worn Northampton Saints or England rugby shirts, prints and balls
- Emily Scarratt’s signed Loughborough Lightning jersey or signed Loughborough Lightning ball
- VIP Captain’s Run experience for Saints v Newcastle Falcons (includes 10x tickets for the match on Saturday 4 June)
- Honesberie Clay Shooting Experience for four people
- Mascot experience for a child aged 6-13 at one of Northampton’s home 2022/23 fixtures
- Behind-the-scenes Training Ground experience at Northampton Saints
So, with lots to suit every budget, now is the time to place your bids! To enter the End of Season Awards auction, simply CLICK HERE and select your chosen lot, or for further information about any of the items available please contact [email protected].
Please note: All successful bidders for physical lots must collect their items from cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 5pm on Monday 4 July 2022. Courier / delivery can be arranged by the buyer at their own cost.