**PLEASE NOTE: Places at the England vs Argentina screening are now sold out. To make an enquiry about joining the waiting list, please email [email protected].**
Rugby will return with a bang this autumn, and cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens will open its doors on Saturday 9 September to host a screening of England’s opening Rugby World Cup match against Argentina.
With Saints players Courtney Lawes and Lewis Ludlam having been named in England's final squad, there’ll be plenty for Northampton supporters to enjoy when the Red Rose take to the field in their first match of the tournament.
While Northampton play away at Ealing Trailfinders in the Premiership Rugby Cup the following day, supporters will be welcomed into the ground on Saturday 9 September for an evening event in the Michael Jones Champions Suite, hosted by Saints prop Ethan Waller.
A panel of the Club’s senior players and coaches including Alex Coles, Callum Braley, and Phil Dowson will kick off the event with a Q&A about the upcoming Gallagher Premiership season and Rugby World Cup, before the on-pitch action gets underway at 8pm on the hospitality lounge’s brand-new screens (which include state-of-the-art 109-inch, 65-inch and 55-inch LEDs).
Tickets for the screening are available now and cost just £30* per person, and include food, a welcome drink, and parking – while a cash bar will be open throughout the England match.
England vs Argentina – Rugby World Cup Screening
- Date: Saturday 9 September
- Doors open: 6.00pm (Saints player/coach Q&A to follow)
- England v Argentina begins: 8.00pm
- Event finish: 10.30pm
- Food: Burger and ‘dirty fries’ included, plus pudding (vegetarian options are available, please indicate any other dietary requirements such as dairy-free or gluten-free upon booking)
- Drinks: Bottle of beer or glass of prosecco on arrival, cash bar throughout
- Parking: included in the Club’s VIP car park (NN5 5BG)
- Price: £30* per person
*All prices subject to £1.50 booking fee