Franklin’s Gardens, the home of Northampton Saints, has today launched its latest community initiative – The Parish.
The Parish is a residents-only supporters club for those living in the area that immediately surrounds Franklin’s Gardens, as a way for Northampton Saints to say ‘thank you’ to our neighbours for their support.
With almost 140 years of history, Franklin’s Gardens is an integral part of the St James’ End community and The Parish allows the Club to give back to our neighbourhood in an exciting, tangible way.
Residents who live within the designated zone adjacent to the ground (which can be viewed by CLICKING HERE) and who sign up to join The Parish will be eligible for a number of exclusive benefits:
- Two free tickets to a Northampton Saints home match for each household within The Parish boundaries*
- Priority access to Franklin’s Gardens events & concerts
- The chance to win for hospitality for four people at a Northampton Saints home match*
- Free entry to all home Wanderers and Academy games
- Free entry to pre-season friendlies at Franklin’s Gardens
- The chance to win a school coaching session with a Saints player
- 10% discount at the Saints Store
Northampton Saints staff have also committed to undertake an annual community initiative aiming to enhance the area within The Parish boundaries; the first of which will be a litter collecting day in the summer of 2019.
“Franklin’s Gardens is a significant landmark within the neighbourhood, and we wanted to restate our commitment to this community,” said Northampton Saints chief executive Mark Darbon.
“We hope that establishing ‘The Parish’ shows our gratitude for our neighbours’ ongoing support – whether that be on matchdays, during the Christmas party season, or throughout the summer when we host large-scale events and concerts.
“We are always looking for new ways in which we can engage with those living and working around us, and I hope this exciting initiative will further strengthen that relationship.”
*match to be nominated by Northampton Saints.