The Saints last travelled north of the border in 2013 and will face a Warriors side with an outstanding home record - Gregor Townsend’s side unbeaten at Scotstoun in their Pro12 winning campaign while also seeing off Bath and Montpellier in the Champions Cup pool stages.
As always, you can venture into Europe with the Saints for the Pro12 v Premiership table-toppers clash with ease - the club’s two night stay including flights between, accommodation and transfers while in Glasgow.
The weekend price is based on two people sharing and while match tickets are not included, best seats at from the Saints’ allocation are guaranteed for purchase.
- Depart Friday, November 20th; Luton to Glasgow 8:40am
- Return Sunday, November 22nd; Glasgow to Luton 1:20pm
- Two nights bed and breakfast in a city centre hotel
- Coach transfers in Glasgow
- Best available match tickets guaranteed (not included in cost)
The price for the weekend is £265 per person, based on two sharing. Limited spaces are available - book now by emailing Sue Hewitt – [email protected]