Northampton Saints’ final match of the 2019/20 campaign is now just over two weeks away, and while supporters will not be able to make the journey to Kingsholm to cheer on the men in Black, Green and Gold, Franklin’s Gardens is opening its doors to offer the next best thing.
Following the success of the Derby Day Lunch on Sunday 13 September, the Michael Jones Champions Suite will be opened on Sunday 4 October as Saints take on Gloucester Rugby away from home in the Gallagher Premiership.
With the venue open from two hours before kick-off (1pm for a 3pm kick-off), supporters can bring their family to the home of Northampton Saints for a relaxed pre-match meal.
Live rugby on the hallowed Gardens turf might not be on the menu, but the Gloucester v Saints match will be shown on big screens within the restaurant, offering a socially-distanced space to take in the final league clash of the campaign.
With capacity for up to six people per booking*, guests will enjoy a three-course pre-match meal with a food service also provided at half-time and full-time to round off the afternoon – all for just £55 per person.
A cash bar or drinks package will be available too, with a ‘Guess the score’ competition and exclusive player interviews via Zoom conference call also planned for before the match.
Places are limited, so book your spot now and avoid disappointment by emailing [email protected], and a member of our team will be in touch.
Sunday Lunch at Franklin’s Gardens
- Michael Jones Champions Suite will open for Gloucester v Saints
- Socially-distanced space to watch the game – match shown live on big-screen TVs
- Government guidelines adhered to throughout
- Temperature checks and track and trace process in place
- Three-course pre-match meal
- Half-time and full-time food
- Full drinks service during the day (cash bar), opportunity to upgrade to a drinks package (please contact the team for more info)
- Free VIP Car Parking
- Guess the score competition
- Player interviews, with pre-game analysis, via Zoom
Price: £55pp (inc VAT)
* All must be from the same household/support bubble. Minimum booking size is two people.