- Stadium opens 12.45pm, kick-off 2pm.
- Seating is unreserved in the Carlsberg Stand and Terraces, with entry through Gates 1 & 3.
- Tickets are still available for just £7 adult / £3 junior*.
- Join Sarah Hunter, Lewis Ludlam and ‘No Woman No Try’ director Victoria Rush in the Rodber Bar for a Q&A from 1.15pm.
- Grab a selfie with the TikTok Women’s Six Nations trophy in the Rodber Bar.
- Keep an eye out for members of the Saints squad and coaching staff around the ground!
- Stick around for the chance to grab a Lightning signed ball after the match!
Loughborough Lightning will run out at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens on Saturday, with Harlequins heading to Northampton for the last match of the regular Allianz Premier 15s season.
Loughborough beat Exeter Chiefs 28-25 in a nail-biting encounter on their debut appearance at the Gardens in February, and will welcome the defending league champions to close out their campaign.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
Season Ticket Holders can attend for FREE using their regular Season Ticket cards, and will receive 50 bonus Saints Rewards points for attending the game.
Tickets are available to purchase now for £7 adults / £3 juniors* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 10am on matchday until kick-off – if you wish to purchase a ticket on arrival, please note you must purchase from the Ticket Office windows only. Tickets will not be available on the turnstiles.
2. 2022/23 SEASON TICKETS
Season Tickets are now on sale and available for renewal for Northampton Saints’ 2022/23 season.
Prices** start from just £348 for adults and £80 for children – while the waiting list is open once again for the entry-level Pink ticket category (£211/£80). For full details on pricing of 2022/23 Season Ticket packages CLICK HERE.
The Ticket Office will be open from 10am on Saturday for those wishing to purchase or renew in person, opening again within the half-time break and for 30 minutes after Lightning’s clash with Harlequins.
- The Saints Store is open from 10am on matchday until 3pm, with the Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) staying open until the end of the half-time break.
- Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Main Store – but with a selection of Lightning merchandise available in the Saints Store Kiosk, alongside 50% off Home Kit and selected Saints training wear, be sure to grab a bargain before you head into stadium!
- Entry to the stadium will be through Gates 1 & 3, with seating unreserved in the Carlsberg Stand and Terraces only. Please note, this will be on a first come, first served basis and Season Ticket Holders may not be able to sit in their regular seat.
- Car Parking (in Car Park D, NN5 5JT) will be £3 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 12.30pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 1pm.
- After the Car Parks close at 8pm on Saturday night, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1 and 3 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- A small selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village throughout matchday, with the Rodber Bar open also. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- We'll be joined by several members of the Saints squad and coaching staff around the ground before the match on Saturday, keep an eye out for them in the Turnstiles, Supporter Village bars and in the Rodber Bar.
- Don’t miss the chance to grab a selfie with the TikTok Women’s Six Nations trophy – you can find it in the Rodber Bar on Saturday.
- We’ll also be joined by ten-time Women’s Six Nations winner Sarah Hunter, Saints’ Club captain Lewis Ludlam and ‘No Woman, No Try’ director Victoria Rush for a Q&A in the Rodber Bar before the game. Head along from 1.15pm to hear all about the Amazon Prime documentary and more!
- Check out the trailer for ‘No Woman, No Try’ below:
- And don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Lightning will hand out signed balls after the full-time whistle so be sure to stick around to see if you can grab one!
- The Ticket Office will re-open after the match until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, for anyone wishing to purchase or renew their Season Ticket or secure their place at Saints vs Newcastle Falcons on 4 June on their way out!
- The bars and food outlets in the Supporter Village and Rodber Bar will close at approximately 5pm.
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.
** All prices are subject to a booking fee of £2.50 per Season Ticket, plus a £10 admin fee for Direct Debit.