- Stadium opens 6pm, kick-off 7.30pm.
- Seating is unreserved in the Carlsberg Stand and Terraces, with entry through Gates 1 & 3.
- Tickets are available for £10 adult / £5 junior, with proceeds going to the Mobbs Memorial Fund.
- Be in your seats early to watch the British Army Band Catterick perform before the wreath laying, minute’s silence and national anthem.
- Please note, the Rodber Bar will not be open due to a blood donor session taking place.
A Saints XV will take to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens tonight for the annual Mobbs Memorial Match, with the British Army heading to town for the historic clash.
One of rugby’s most historic fixtures, the Mobbs Memorial Match was first played in 1921 and honours Edgar Mobbs – a Club legend, World Rugby Hall of Fame inductee, and WW1 hero.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. MATCH TICKETS
Please note that this fixture is NOT included in the 2021/22 Season Ticket package.
Tickets are available to purchase now for £10 adults / £5 juniors, concessions, former players and past/present members of the British Armed Forces* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game.
Proceeds from the match will once again support the charitable aims of the Mobbs Memorial Fund, which promotes the development of youth rugby in the East Midlands.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 5pm on matchday until kick-off – if you wish to purchase a ticket on arrival, please note you must purchase from the Ticket Office windows only. Tickets will not be available on the turnstiles.
- The Saints Store is open from 5pm on matchday until kick-off (7.30pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Main Store but with 25% off Home Kit and 50% off selected training wear, be sure to head over to grab a bargain before you head into stadium!
- Entry to the stadium will be through Gates 1 & 3 only, with seating unreserved in the Carlsberg Stand and Terraces only. Please note, this will be on a first come, first served basis and Season Ticket Holders may not be able to sit in their regular seat.
- Please be in your seats early to watch the British Army Band Catterick perform before the match. Their performance will be followed by wreath laying on the War Memorial, accompanied by a minute’s silence, before the Band play the National Anthem ahead of the game.
- Car Parking (in Car Park D, NN5 5JT) will be free of charge on the day. Car parking tickets are not available to book in advance. Car Parks open at 5pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 6pm.
- After the Car Parks close at 11pm on Wednesday night, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Thursday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1 and 3 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- A small selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village throughout matchday. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- Please note, the Rodber Bar will not be open on Wednesday due to a blood donor session taking place.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, CLICK HERE.
- Stick in your seat during the break as the British Army Band Catterick will be back to treat us to some more tunes during the interval.
- The bars and food outlets in the Supporter Village will close at approximately 10pm.
*All ticket prices are subject to a £0.50 booking fee.