- Stadium opens 5.45pm, kick-off 7.45pm.
- Geoff Allen returns to take part in the Club’s annual Remembrance ceremony, with the laying of wreaths and a minute’s silence accompanying Geoff’s reading of Laurence Binyon’s ‘For the Fallen’.
- Donate generously to the Royal British Legion, who are bucket shaking around the ground.
- Live music from Duncan Craven pre-match and in the Rodber Bar after the game.
- Head along to the Family Zone to see our face painters, and try out Saints’ Passing Challenge!
Northampton Saints welcome Exeter Chiefs to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens in the Gallagher Premiership on Friday 4 November (kick-off: 7.45pm).
After a scintillating 45-31 win over Bristol Bears last weekend, Saints return to Northampton for the second of back-to-back home matches as they face the Devon side in Round 9.
Tickets for the Gallagher Premiership match are still available – with prices starting from £22 adult / £8 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
+ REMEMBRANCE CEREMONY
- This Friday’s clash at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens will mark Saints’ annual Remembrance Day fixture – with the Club paying their respects to the town’s fallen war heroes during the pre-match ceremony.
- Stadium announcer Geoff Allen will return to the Gardens to take part in the ceremony, with a bugler and minute’s silence following Allen’s reading of Laurence Binyon’s ‘For the Fallen’.
- David Collins (grandson of legendary Saints war hero Tom Collins) will join Northampton Saints Chairman John White, Saints Supporters Club Chairman Jim Gladwin and Chairman of the Northamptonshire Army Benevolent Fund Brigadier David Russell Parsons OBE in the laying of wreathes at Saints’ War Memorial before the match.
- The ceremony will begin at approximately 7.40pm; please ensure you are in your seat in plenty of time prior to this, as movement within the stadium will be restricted while the ceremony takes place.
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Exeter Chiefs are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £22 adult / £8 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 5pm on matchday until ten minutes after kick-off (approximately 7.55pm) and during the half-time interval.
- Those who have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 5pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
- A selection of exclusive merchandise from the Store will be available throughout matchday – including Saints’ Monopoly set which is on sale now for just £35.
- Principal Partner cinch will be hosting a range of activities in the Supporter Village – with Saints-wrapped cars to see and photo opportunities, you’ll want to make sure you find them!
- We’ll have live music from Duncan Craven in the Supporter Village before the match, beginning from 6.45pm, as well as after the game in the Rodber Bar.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Saturday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- We’ll also be joined by the Royal British Legion who will be bucket shaking around the ground as well as selling poppies and pins on Friday – please give generously!
+ NORTHAMPTON SAINTS FOUNDATION
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Saturday!
+ FOOD & DRINK
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls are open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar and Warner’s Bar in the Supporter Village.
- Our popular Saul’s of Spratton food unit will be in its new home by Gate 2 – please see the map above for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- You can also find food units from Saul’s of Spratton and West Cornwall Pasties in the Rodber Bar throughout matchday.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 11.30pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 5pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 7.45pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at midnight on Friday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Suite, Michael Jones Jeweller Champions Suite and Heroes Restaurant open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge and Captains Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Exeter Chiefs KO
|Saints Store & Ticket Office close
|Northampton Saints vs Exeter Chiefs HT
|Ticket Office re-opens for the interval
|Northampton Saints vs Exeter Chiefs FT
|Saints Store re-opens for 30 minutes
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.