- Stadium opens 5.45pm, kick-off 7.45pm.
- Meet the new Saints – James Ramm, Angus Scott-Young, Lukhan Salakaia-Loto and Alfie Petch will be in the Supporter Village before the game!
- Rio Brass will be joining us in the Supporter Village pre-match, at half-time and in the Rodber Bar after the game.
- Northampton Saints Foundation are running a raffle in the Rodber Bar on matchday.
- Family Zone open – head over to try Saints’s passing challenge or get your face painted!
Northampton Saints get back to competitive action this Thursday in the first Premiership Rugby Cup clash of the season, as Saracens head to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (kick-off: 7.45pm).
The men in Black, Green and Gold will lock horns with the North London side in the season curtain-raiser, before before travelling to face Sale Sharks in the Gallagher Premiership’s opening round 24 hours later.
Tickets for the Cup clash are still available – with prices starting from £17 adult / £6 child*. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
(click map to view full size)
For more details on everything that's going at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens (including off-pitch entertainment, opening times and other important information) please click on the titles below...
- Tickets for Northampton Saints vs Saracens are still available to purchase HERE – with prices starting at £17 adult / £6 child*.
- Your match tickets are attached to your purchase confirmation email – please ensure you have these either printed on A4 paper, viewable on your smartphone, or added to your smartphone digital wallet before arriving at the stadium. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles.
- Meanwhile, Season Ticket Holders will be able to access the ground using their new 2022/23 Season Ticket cards.
+ SAINTS STORE
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm). Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Saints Store but the Village Store will be open throughout matchday.
- Our Village Store (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 5.45pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle.
- The Saints Store will also re-open on the full-time whistle for approximately 30 minutes.
+ TICKET OFFICE
- The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (7.45pm), opening again at half-time and after the match until 10.15pm (approx).
- Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
- Meet the new Saints – we’ll be joined by Northampton newbies James Ramm, Angus Scott-Young, Lukhan Salakaia-Loto and Alfie Petch in the Supporter Village from 6.50pm on Thursday, head along to meet the squad’s freshest faces!
- Rio Brass will treat us to some live music in the Supporter Village before the match on Thursday, beginning from 5.45pm, as well as joining us on the pitch at half-time and returning after the game in the Rodber Bar too.
- Old Northamptonians Under-9s will form the Guard of Honour as the sides run out on Thursday night.
- You can also head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at Saints’ passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club Partner Spirit Hyundai will be in the Supporter Village on Thursday with some of their vehicles – see them to find out more.
- We'll also be joined by our Saints Wheelchair Rugby team – fresh from winning the Premiership and Midlands Development League, the side will be in the Inclusion Hub before the match as well as talking us through their wins on the pitch at half-time.
+ FOOD & DRINK
- Our popular Saul’s of Spratton food unit will be in its new home by Gate 2 from Thursday’s match – please see the map below for full details of all the Food & Drink outlets around the Stadium.
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale Bar and Warner’s Bar in the Supporter Village.
- Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options are all available around the ground.
- Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a cashless stadium; all bars and food outlets will only accept card payments.
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 11pm.
+ CAR PARKING
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 5pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 5.45pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at 11.30pm on Thursday, there will be no access to any vehicle left behind until Friday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
+ OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- You can also have a go at the Northampton Saints Foundation’s raffle – find them in the Rodber Bar and Supporter Village on Thursday!
|Ticket Office and Saints Store open
|Car Parks open
|Directors Lounge & Michael Jones Champions Suite open
|Executive Boxes, Legends Lounge & Captain’s Club open
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens KO
|Ticket Office and Saints Store close
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens HT
|Ticket Office re-opens for the interval
|Northampton Saints vs Saracens FT
|Ticket Office and Saints Store re-open for 30 minutes
|Staggered bar closures, ending in the Rodber Bar
|Car Parks close
* All ticket prices are subject to a £1.50 booking fee.