- Stadium opens 6pm, kick-off 8pm.
- STHs – arrive between 6pm and 7pm and you can earn an extra 20 Saints Rewards points.
- Solo-guitarist Scott Walters will be performing in the Supporter Village pre-match.
- Drop your EcoCup in one of the marked bins to make a donation to Northampton Saints Foundation.
Saints return to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens this Friday to open their Heineken Champions Cup campaign, welcoming Racing 92 to Northampton in the competition’s opening round.
The men in Black, Green and Gold will lock horns with Racing for the first time since 2015 (kick-off 8pm), with the side’s last match in Northampton ending in a 9-9 draw. But the French giants boast a side packed with star quality and have come out on top in all three of the other clashes between the two clubs, and Chris Boyd’s side will have a stern challenge on their hands as the European tournament gets underway.
COMING TO THE STADIUM
There are a few things you’ll need to be aware of before you arrive at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens....
1. COVID GUIDANCE
We must ask all supporters to continue to help keep everyone within the stadium safe. The government’s updated rules on face coverings from Friday 10 December state that members of the public and Club staff are required to wear face coverings at all times in the indoor areas of sports stadiums.
All attendees are strongly encouraged to both wear a face covering at all times at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens, and complete a negative lateral flow test before arriving at the ground on matchday – even if you have already had one or both jabs of a Covid-19 vaccine. Please note, there is no legal obligation to wear a face covering in the stadium bowl or provide a negative lateral flow test before entering the stadium, so the Club are reliant on supporter discretion within the ground.
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms and/or are required to self-isolate, please DO NOT travel to cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens. And if you feel unwell after arriving at the stadium, please return home immediately if you are able, or contact your nearest steward and you will then be directed to our medical team.
2. MATCH TICKETS
This Friday’s clash with Racing 92 is included within your 2021/22 Season Ticket package, Season Ticket Holders can present their new Season Ticket cards at the turnstiles and head to their usual seats.
Tickets are still on sale from £34 adult / £10 child* – if you haven’t already secured yours, CLICK HERE to purchase now in advance of the game. Please note; tickets prices rise by £3 per ticket if purchased on matchday.
Your match ticket must be downloaded prior to arriving at the stadium and either printed on A4 paper or viewable on your smartphone. Screenshots of your tickets are not accepted by the scanners on our turnstiles, so please make sure you have a print or digital copy ready when you arrive. Click here for a step-by-step guide of how to download your ticket(s).
The Ticket Office windows will be open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off. Those that have not printed their tickets at home, or are not able to show their barcode on a mobile phone, will be able to have their matchday ticket printed at the Ticket Office for a £2.50 fee.
3. ARRIVE EARLY & EARN REWARD POINTS
Season Ticket Holders – scan in through the turnstiles at cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens before 7pm on Saturday and we’ll give you an extra 20 Rewards points to spend in the Saints Rewards app!
- The Saints Store is open from 12pm on matchday until kick-off (8pm) and will reopen for 30 minutes after the full-time whistle. Once you have entered the ground, you will not be able to access the Store, so be sure to do all your shopping when you arrive or as you depart. Our Saints Store Kiosk (located inside the Supporter Village) will open at 6pm until 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, and the Saints Store Trailer (located just outside of the Supporter Village) will open at 6pm until kick-off.
- Solo-guitarist Scott Walters will be playing a set in the Supporter Village before the match on Saturday; Scott will begin from 7pm so head along to listen before the action on the pitch gets underway.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from standing at the side of the pitch to watch the warm-up to prevent congestion. Please watch the warm-up from your seat.
- As the teams run out onto the pitch, there will be a pyrotechnic display in front of the Carlsberg Stand – please be advised this may include a series of loud bangs/crackles.
- Car Parking (in Claret Car Park, NN5 5JT) will be available for £7.50 on the day via contactless payment upon arrival. Car parking tickets are not available to purchase in advance. Car Parks open at 5.30pm, with the stadium opening its gates at 6pm.
- Please also be aware that there will be no movement in the VIP Car Park from ten minutes before the full-time whistle for approximately 25 minutes. As usual, traffic management will be in place in Car Park D, Claret Car Park and on Edgar Mobbs Way.
- After the Car Parks close at midnight on Friday, there will be no access to any vehicle left in the Car Parks until Monday morning.
- Given that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens sits in a residential area of the town, Saints strongly urge all supporters to use the Club’s car parks. Should they choose not to do so, supporters must park with due care and respect for the needs of local residents and businesses.
- cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a NO SMOKING stadium. Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes is not permitted anywhere in the stadium or Supporter Village pre, during or post-match.
- Supporters wishing to smoke will be allowed to exit the stadium during half-time to use one of the designated smoking areas outside Gates 1, 2, 3 and 4 – stewards will be on hand to direct you and will manage exit and re-entry into the stadium.
AROUND THE GROUND
- You can head to the Family Zone ahead of the match to have a go at the Saints passing challenge and see our face painters!
- Club of the Match, Towcestrians RFC, will be in the Village before the game for a shirt presentation.
- We’ll also be joined by the Hope Centre on Friday night – they’ll be bucket shaking around the stadium, please give generously!
- A wide selection of bars and food stalls will be open within the Village and stadium throughout matchday, including the Real Ale and Warner’s Gin bars in the Supporter Village. Please be aware that cinch Stadium at Franklin’s Gardens is now a cashless stadium, all bars and food outlets will now only be able to accept card payments.
- Don’t forget, you can drop your EcoCup in one of the Northampton Saints Foundation’s branded bins around the ground – the Foundation will receive a donation for every cup deposited, with funds raised supporting life-changing programmes for children across the county. To see where you can donate your cups, please CLICK HERE.
- The Club requests that supporters refrain from congregating around the tunnel after the game, there will be a red zone in operation around the tunnel for this match and stewards will be moving people along from this area.
- Both the Saints Store and Saints Store Kiosk (in the Supporter Village) will remain open until approximately 30 minutes after the full-time whistle, so you can grab a bargain on your way out!
- There will be a staggered bar closure around the stadium, ending in the Rodber Bar at approximately 10.45pm.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION HUB
- Our Diversity & Inclusion Hub is located in the Supporter Village, and this Friday you can pop along to the Marquee to hear about the Club’s activities this month – including getting signed up to Shred7s, our brand-new fitness and weight-loss programme launching in January.
- You’ll also be able to find out about everything the Club is doing around accessibility and inclusion on matchdays, as well as how you can borrow one of our new sensory bags or collect an accessibility passport from our team.
- You can find more information on the Hub as well as links to useful support organisations HERE. Or to get more information on Inclusion at Northampton Saints, please email [email protected].